It's been said before, but I'll say it again. Everyone needs a dashcam

Just posting a youtube video I saw on Facebook. This guy in an S2000 was driving, and was hit by a woman in a minivan who ran a redlight. The police were believing her until he showed them the footage where you can clearly see his green/yellow light and her lack of intention to stop.

It was also pointed out by some people on reddit that you can clearly see she has her phone up to her face as she blows through the intersection.

http://imgur.com/34RhnJm

Here is the video

If you weren't convinced before, maybe this will do it. I just placed my order. Less than $100 to save me from a reckless driving ticket, or paying for the $8000+ in damage out of pocket, that's all I'm saying.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Yep and yep.

It almost feels like it's a more common occurrence, but I guess I'm just seeing more of it online because more people are getting dashcams!

The thing is, even the cheapest POS Chinese camera like I have can save your ass in a crash case. Of course there are better out there, but you can protect yourself even on a budget.

The automakers should wise up and offer them as an option, like they do back up cameras. Could way overcharge like they do for navigation.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I wonder how bad that dudes wrist/arm hurts honking the horn while the air bag deployed.

What camera did you get?

Yep and yep.

It almost feels like it's a more common occurrence, but I guess I'm just seeing more of it online because more people are getting dashcams!

The thing is, even the cheapest POS Chinese camera like I have can save your ass in a crash case. Of course there are better out there, but you can protect yourself even on a budget.

The automakers should wise up and offer them as an option, like they do back up cameras. Could way overcharge like they do for navigation.

Honestly im not sure why they don't have them as an option.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Everyday I drive more than half the people I see have their phone in their face, they either drive slower and hold up the flow of traffic or swerve in and out of their lane.

I think if you get caught driving and playing on your phone you should be given 1 very high fine and the second offense should take your ass to jail. Its such a silly thing and it really is much more dangerous than just about anything else on the road ways. I never text or play games while I drive nor does my wife. We both honk hysterically at people who do.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived