• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re bumping this thread

so, everyone heard about daniel losing his car in a fire,... some "go fund" me accounts where made, this and that

seems Ampere just sent him 2 new 8.0's and took his "burnt boards"

Ampere didnt make a post, or start a thread, .... just did it.

Seems kinda cool, i think.

carry on

Well, that doesn't surprise me. Andrew is that type of guy. To do that because it's who he is, not to obtain a ton of business from it. You don't always need to announce the good that you're doing to make yourself look good. You just do it because that's what type of morals you have, and it will come around in the end. This is why I do business with Andrew! BTW Kyle I have 2 packs of 160mil and a pack of 80 mil on its way.

Wow, That goes a long way in a person making a decision with all the companies out there. Needless to say I will be passing on this info to a fellow basshead looking for some power.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

re bumping this thread

so, everyone heard about daniel losing his car in a fire,... some "go fund" me accounts where made, this and that

seems Ampere just sent him 2 new 8.0's and took his "burnt boards"

Ampere didnt make a post, or start a thread, .... just did it.

Seems kinda cool, i think.

carry on

Well, that doesn't surprise me. Andrew is that type of guy. To do that because it's who he is, not to obtain a ton of business from it. You don't always need to announce the good that you're doing to make yourself look good. You just do it because that's what type of morals you have, and it will come around in the end. This is why I do business with Andrew! BTW Kyle I have 2 packs of 160mil and a pack of 80 mil on its way.

i saw you nabbed some VIBRA FLEX...... you shit a green apple when you pick that 160m up...lol. It weighed more than Kenny , LOL.

And ya, Andrew didnt make 547 posts about doing it, in fact, Daniel didnt even know. It was done, just to help, not to get views. And thats what i like.

Yeah I already told my daughter not to try and pick it up and bring it inside, cause she'll most likely get it before I will since she's home in the afternoons. I'm sure it'll be seriously heavy.

lol.. for real.... lol

Archived