looking for a set of wheels

well here is what im thinking of doing. i want to put 24's on my truck and put my trucks 22's on the impala. the 22's i want to get them powder coated and new set of tires before putting them on the impala. i was thinking of buying the 24's and putting them on the car for a few months and then do the switch when i have the money . do you guys think 24's will fit on it without lifting the car at all? the truck wont be on the road till sometime next year so maybe the 24's will stay on the car for a good year or maybe a bit longer. i will be replacing shocks and even ball joins if they are needed and will check the bushings in the processes. if the car needs to get lifted then i might get air shocks since i will need them anyways when the audio goes in the trunk. the front might be the issue. what do you guys think? the reason i dont want to mess with the 22's right now is because i dont want my truck on blocks or just in case i need to move it around i have a way to do it.

With rubber bands yes but you wil have a shit ton or rub. You'll only be able to turn maybe half way. Also depends on width and backspacing

going with 35

295/35/24r the 24's are 9 inches thick and stock are 8 inches maybe 8.5 and can fit 10 thick on the rear easily with the correct backspacing

guess i will just get the tires and put the 22's on the car and hold off on the 24's for the truck. would be cheaper to get new tires than getting new set of rims with tires too. will save about 1k and that i can use on getting the 22's powder coated

i can put the impala rims on the truck just to move it around

tires will be 265/35/r22 on the front and maybe 275/35/r22 on the rear

Got quoted $400 to get the wheels powder coated. That includes sandblasting them. Do you guys think that's too much? $200 more and I could get a new set of wheels

Tires $650 powder coat $400. New set of wheels $1,000 - $1,200

Archived