Is anyone running js ultimate alts?

I messaged him not to long ago about a bracket I need for my 4 alts that he sells.

He was quick to respond about selling me 4 alts and a bracket, when I messaged him saying I have the 4 alts already and just need the one specific bracket I never heard back.

sounds like iraggi. he did the same to me

I know it's not fan boy on the forum but Ohio Gen makes nice stuff also.

ehhhhhh

They pretty much fell off the face of the earth too.

Doing the same ol thing they where doing 10 years ago when they where leading the pack.

Still using oem casings, dont think they even stepped up to the 6phase alts yet.

They haven't even posted on their Facebook page since October 2012.

No previous alternator pics of one off custom alts on their Facebook page or their website (that hasn't been touched since like 2010) that has only 7 pictures of old team members, no items on the product page, nothing in the FAQ section, nothing in the news section, and no information on the about us page.

ehhhhhh

Doing the same ol thing they where doing 10 years ago when they where leading the pack.

Still using oem casings, dont think they even stepped up to the 6phase alts yet.

No previous alternator pics of one off custom alts on their Facebook page or their website (that hasn't been touched since like 2010) that has only 7 pictures of old team members, no items on the product page, nothing in the FAQ section, nothing in the news section, and no information on the about us page.

nothing wrong with the casing.. singer uses oem cases and they still perform. must be because they dont do a thing for the community

Don't skimp on your alternator.

When you're planning out your build, think of the alternator as the heart.......it's the powerhouse responsible for keeping everything breathing and healthy.......if it stops beating and pumping blood to the rest of the body, you're dead.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

nothing wrong with the casing.. singer uses oem cases and they still perform. must be because they dont do a thing for the community

Singer has the ability to mill out cases to make the internals larger for bigger parts, as well as machine custom parts when needed like brackets to fit a larger case alternator on a vehicle that its not made for.

Im sorry but I cant see spending money on a company that has website and facebook page MIA, with none of their work being displayed so a customer knows what he/she is getting

You cant compare singer to ohio gen in any way imo

ehhhhhh

I do agree they don't support the forum .

Archived