Is anyone running js ultimate alts?

I messaged him not to long ago about a bracket I need for my 4 alts that he sells.

He was quick to respond about selling me 4 alts and a bracket, when I messaged him saying I have the 4 alts already and just need the one specific bracket I never heard back.

Jimmy Zukauska is the Alt bracket guy for JS Alts. hit him direct. My bracket fit great and he always responed

mechman is a partner here.. but singer puts more effort in to help his customers imo..

world finals in nashville and alabama all 4 orgs there.. who was there with spare parts just in case someone had a problem and brought down alts for customers who needed em?

singer

slamology who did the same thing?

singer

who was there when my buddies jeep wasn't working when ANOTHER companies alt start fucking up and his jeep was stranded?

yup, singer

who's the worst person in the world if you wanna simple answer to a question?

singer lol cause he wants you to know how shit works on a deeper level despite the fact you just wanna know where to hook a wire to lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I know it's not fan boy on the forum but Ohio Gen makes nice stuff also.

ehhhhhh

They pretty much fell off the face of the earth too.

Doing the same ol thing they where doing 10 years ago when they where leading the pack.

Still using oem casings, dont think they even stepped up to the 6phase alts yet.

They haven't even posted on their Facebook page since October 2012.

No previous alternator pics of one off custom alts on their Facebook page or their website (that hasn't been touched since like 2010) that has only 7 pictures of old team members, no items on the product page, nothing in the FAQ section, nothing in the news section, and no information on the about us page.

They are doing 6 phase now, they had them when I was looking for alts a couple years ago, they just didn't have one for my civic and couldn't make milled cases.

I have yet to see or hear of one of these milled singer cases. People keep talking about them, but I haven't see a mill, or a case.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

well from what everyone is telling me is to stick with someone that is already proven. he quote me 399 for a 300a alt. imo that was way to cheap seems like he uses cheap parts r what ever but was going to give them a shot. ima prolly go with a singer 320 amp alt just because he has really good customer service and the lifetime warranty is a plus. yes my pic is the 10k off of their facebook page. thanks for the help guys

They are doing 6 phase now, they had them when I was looking for alts a couple years ago, they just didn't have one for my civic and couldn't make milled cases.

I have yet to see or hear of one of these milled singer cases. People keep talking about them, but I haven't see a mill, or a case.

Thats funny, because you cant find any work or content posted by ohio gen on their site or facebook page.

Here is a milled out case from Singers page.

883722_10101419736199304_692557006_o.jpg

DC audio and DC Power are 2 complete different companies with zero affiliation with each other. lol

Yeah, my mind was fucked once I realized that these two companies are not affiliated, which was like 2 months ago.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Imo singer alts all day.

I did get an alt from him that started smoking after a good 30-45 min full tilt ( 250 amp t1500.1bdcp at 1 ohm). Emailed him he explained it was most likely just excess coating on the wires burning off. It still worried me so I sent it back. He looked at it determined nothing was wrong but since it was there he rebuilt it and set me up with an external regulator. I did ask for the reg and paid for it but the experience was great. I I've always had quick responses.

Life time warranty, discount to returning customers, and customer service is what's got me hooked.

Next is an alt for my wife's Yukon.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived