Is anyone running js ultimate alts?

I bought from DC Power when they were still affiliated with SMD. Based on that experience, I would buy from them again, but I have heard nightmarish stuff about turn around times from them, never heard of a defective product though.

• 9 months later...

Singer is all I'll go with. CS is top notch. Kinda branching off what others said but he gives you excessive but much appreciated answers to questions. Really makes you understand what's going on. Can't wait for the new 240 amp to show up. Last thing until I get stuff put together.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Here's my take. This is the one piece of equipment we upgrade that has the potential to strand you somewhere if it goes. I'm not willing to be a guinea pig for anyone and they are relatively new. Singer and mechman and doc power are the only three worth considering in my world. Give them a year or two and see if they are still here or have gone the way of tenney and the other companies that have closed their doors because they couldn't deliver on their claims.

singer actually said js alts are good for the money he tested one and they have a good relationship.

2007 chevy avalanche

triple singer 350s, pioneer avhx4800bs, 14 krome ka8s 4 st50 4 st30 tweeters, pro ad4000.1 crescendo 800.4

crossfire xs8k 3 15s tbd blow through ported

Here's my take. This is the one piece of equipment we upgrade that has the potential to strand you somewhere if it goes. I'm not willing to be a guinea pig for anyone and they are relatively new. Singer and mechman and doc power are the only three worth considering in my world. Give them a year or two and see if they are still here or have gone the way of tenney and the other companies that have closed their doors because they couldn't deliver on their claims.

singer actually said js alts are good for the money he tested one and they have a good relationship.

i dont think he said anything about js alts being bad.. in general any alt has the potential to leave you stranded

Damn revived a dead thread from Feb ...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring this thread up again. But planning on ordering a 6 phase 240a from js. Is the only way that you can order from them over PayPal?

would be a question for them but I know with PayPal you can pay with a credit card. Most of us have a PayPal account.. but I can assure you if you were to do bank transfer you would be good. Ask him though. :)

HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT

Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way

Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 

Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable

Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120mil
DSP: AudioControl DM 810

Project Build Log

Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.

Archived