Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's wrong with Financing?

mother fucker walked in without any money and got 2% interest. Almost ANYONE here would be jealous of that.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

what's wrong with Financing?

mother fucker walked in without any money and got 2% interest. Almost ANYONE here would be jealous of that.

More like walked in with $12k to put down but said fuck it when I got 2%. no point in putting that much down when my payments are lower thaN what I was expecting

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Boom, material items to reflect wealth are not the best thing...especially if you have to work >40 hrs to pay for them.

Years ago, in my mid 20's I raced jetskis'.

I bought 2 Sea doo's....financed them, but paid them off in 1 yr. Killed myself doing it.

Than, I had to work 60+ to finance that racing dream, just to stay competitive regionally.

Looking back, man I killed myself, but it was fun. Now I work 36hrs, 44 hrs max. if I need to.

People like to brag about what they own, but they technically do not own it, the bank does.

I am happy to own my stuff outright. My old man was raised in the Italian side of Brooklyn, always told me

with that NYC accent "Look if you don't have the money for it, you don't buy it, end of story".

A philosophy I still try to hold to til this day.

My house, after paying for over 10 yrs. I paid it off.

Now I am starting again, saving money, but it's nice to be able to spend $1000, if I need to.

Not that I do!

No, that's what's wrong with that!

-Frank

People like to brag about what they own, but they technically do not own it, the bank does.

I am happy to own my stuff outright.

My old man was raised in the Italian side of Brooklyn, always told me

with that NYC accent "Look if you don't have the money for it, you don't buy it, end of story".

you didnt have the money for that house you paid 10 years on

P8ilx0e.gif

Boom, material items to reflect wealth are not the best thing...especially if you have to work >40 hrs to pay for them.

Years ago, in my mid 20's I raced jetskis'.

I bought 2 Sea doo's....financed them, but paid them off in 1 yr. Killed myself doing it.

Than, I had to work 60+ to finance that racing dream, just to stay competitive regionally.

Looking back, man I killed myself, but it was fun. Now I work 36hrs, 44 hrs max. if I need to.

I am happy to own my stuff outright. My old man was raised in the Italian side of Brooklyn, always told me

A philosophy I still try to hold to til this day.

Now I am starting again, saving money, but it's nice to be able to spend $1000, if I need to.

Not that I do!

No, that's what's wrong with that!

-Frank

i think i rather have a monthly payment on a 2009 vette than own a v6 96 camaro..

who care if he is financing that's his decision not yours. oh i forgot, you like to make decisions for other people and force them to do what you want them to do

Archived