Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06

Gunnem,

I gotta tell you, I almost killed myself trying to buy this house. In 4 months back breaking ER Nursing. Lossing about 20 lbs. Almost falling asleep at the wheel coming home. Skipping meals, doing whatever it took to come up cash...at the end of 4 months, I made....gross...was.....$34,569....something like that. Contract Nursing! It's the way to go. Anyway, I put down $27,000 towards my house. The rest, yeah I financed, and was able to save. After looking at the 10 financial statement of what I paid into, and seeing what I had left, I just paid it off.

So please do not try to hold that against me. The point is it's paid off.

It makes me laugh when people try to use "an instance" to stand behind to throw it back in someone's face. Like I said, I try to hold up to my ol'man's standard.

But it's the internet!

-Frank

My 99' ranger was paid for too, but still a 99 ranger. I'll take monthly payments on my 2014 ford fusion over a paid for 99 ranger. Paid for 2000$ 20" rims and tires in cash, paid for the 900$ stereo in cash. Really don't understand your logic frank...and I really think your a control freak with way more issues then you realize.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

ToNasty,

You're right. I had to use a credit card because I had no credit. And as you know, paying for stuff cash, has that draw back. My beacon is golden, but it could have been higher, if I financed more. But, looking at my friends around me who finance everything, I am glad that I was able to move past that.

It just makes me laugh, when people finance something and call it theirs....it's not yours yet!

-Frank

Ok Boom, try to stay with me......

I bought a Camaro. Paid for it outright. So no headaches.

Someone slams me for my gestures & ideas,and brags about his new-to-him car.

A car, that is not paid off.

Again, It makes me laugh when people try to use "an instance" to start an argument. Try to keep it relevant.

If his sportscar was paid for, like my poor-mans sportscar was, than that's apples and apples.

Now onto topic #2

We both did the same thing,

You bought a car and financed it.

I bought a house and financed it.

By doing so, you were able to save money by financing the car.>>>You were able to save up and dish out $2900 (wheels and stereo)

By doing so, I was able to save money by financing the house. >>> I was able to save up and dish out $2000 down for the ski's, than later paid it off.

See, we are on par, with each other. We're apples to apples.

Not so with BigHoss. We're apples to oranges.

-Frank

Archived