90,000 Watt Daily Build Update

Thanks for the kind words guys. Yeah, I've been neglecting the forums across the board unfortunately. There's just more traffic on Facebook. The current plan is to run 6 HD 10ks on the 6 SSA Evils for now with 1 80ah lithium and 1 40ah lithium.

Future plan is to user in addition 4 HD10ks for mids and highs once I install the 28 10" mids and to get quad alts installed. That's for next year though. The goal for this year is to still hit 165 kick/outlaw. Currently, my transmission is being replaced. I asked the public if I should go to Sundown and everybody said yes lol, so I will be making that trip.

Currently with 2 HD10ks, I'm reaching 160 flat outlaw and it's kinda loud.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Thanks for the kind words guys. Yeah, I've been neglecting the forums across the board unfortunately. There's just more traffic on Facebook. The current plan is to run 6 HD 10ks on the 6 SSA Evils for now with 1 80ah lithium and 1 40ah lithium.

Future plan is to user in addition 4 HD10ks for mids and highs once I install the 28 10" mids and to get quad alts installed. That's for next year though. The goal for this year is to still hit 165 kick/outlaw. Currently, my transmission is being replaced. I asked the public if I should go to Sundown and everybody said yes lol, so I will be making that trip.

Currently with 2 HD10ks, I'm reaching 160 flat outlaw and it's kinda loud.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Archived