90,000 Watt Daily Build Update

90k RMS out of 80ibs of battery? And its a daily setup?! Science has taken car audio too far. Pretty soon people will be able to properly power funky pup subs. If I remember correctly, I think they're right around 100k RMS a piece. Can you imagine the destruction?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

90k RMS out of 80ibs of battery? And its a daily setup?! Science has taken car audio too far. Pretty soon people will be able to properly power funky pup subs. If I remember correctly, I think they're right around 100k RMS a piece. Can you imagine the destruction?

Lol. It'll be 30k per 80ah/80lbs battery.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

yeah these batteries are the next big thing in audio for sure, just a matter on showing people they actually work just like the cap debate when they were first shown. Not comparing the two theyre apple to oranges, just that people were skeptical even though its science haha.

The only thing i havent seen people explaining yet, is what kind of reading device do you hook up to monitor the battery life. Since weve gotten accustomed to using a volt meter to watch our batteries, if you hook one up to a lithium battery, which puts out almost linear power until 20%-10% remains then drastically drops, you wont be able to monitor battery life because at 100% it may put put a constant 14.4v, and at 30% it will still do the same. Is there something as simple as the volt meter to monitor actual charge percentage of the batteries? Ive read there is i just havent seen any in use.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

yeah these batteries are the next big thing in audio for sure, just a matter on showing people they actually work just like the cap debate when they were first shown. Not comparing the two theyre apple to oranges, just that people were skeptical even though its science haha.

The only thing i havent seen people explaining yet, is what kind of reading device do you hook up to monitor the battery life. Since weve gotten accustomed to using a volt meter to watch our batteries, if you hook one up to a lithium battery, which puts out almost linear power until 20%-10% remains then drastically drops, you wont be able to monitor battery life because at 100% it may put put a constant 14.4v, and at 30% it will still do the same. Is there something as simple as the volt meter to monitor actual charge percentage of the batteries? Ive read there is i just havent seen any in use.

Hmm, good question. From what i've been lead to believe, it's simply plug and play, with life expectancy around 10 years. Since these are made to be used in tandum with AGMs, I'm going to assume to just monitor voltage and you'll be all set. All the other things are taken care of internally.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

I have a battery charger that I purchased from griot's garage that displays the %charge of the battery and the voltage.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Do they have a some sort of protection from being over discharged?

That's a good way to kill a lithium batt.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Do they have a some sort of protection from being over discharged?

That's a good way to kill a lithium batt.

Yes.

And Yes I do have a budget lmao.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Archived