Yoga Pants BAN!!!!!

In his defense though it's hard to get any work done when you have to hide a boner all the time.

I think high schools should ban them though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

176003_aqui-hay-gato-encerrado.jpg

I see you peeking kitty

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

In his defense though it's hard to get any work done when you have to hide a boner all the time.

This right here, enough said.

No ban unless your under 18 and a stop on a certain size and up would be great.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

The owner of said yoga pants should have to carry insurance in case I wreck my car gawking.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

The owner of said yoga pants should have to carry insurance in case I wreck my car gawking.

Or puking.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Check the student handbook at almost any high school they probably are lol. They are at all the high school in a several county area around me

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I pick my girls sister up from school and almost every girl that walks out is wearing them it definitely says in the student handbook they aren't allowed but apparently the school doesn't enforce it.

Archived