Sonic Electronix

Ok time to let the cat out of the bag

Yeah there were about five people who knew. I was going to keep it a secret til I had the amps but it's been killin me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You probably been sitting there with a grin from ear to ear going if these assholes only knew.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Only when I think of the little shits running around town with their 2 12 prefabs who've been bumping all over. Winters almost over kids and I plan on bringing out the pig a lot more this summer

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn it, now I hate you for posting this. All I'm getting out of this is the desire to see some build pics knowing damn well if you post any I'll have to search the entire site and decipher coding and shit just to see where they are! You ain't right N8!! You ain't right!!

Nice gear though, I hope you enjoy it as much as Kyle does! LOL

Curious, why different batteries? D3400's and D680's?

I'm goi to leave the wall alone when I actually built it I built it with the thought of going to something from fi. My wall is 17 cubes with 272 cubic inches of port I believe tuned to 37. It should work well. If not I will rebuild later.

I'll post some videos once it's done. My school break starts March 20th so I'll be doing most of the work between then and the next semester since I'm taking three classes next semester.

This makes me feel much better about my enclosure......I was worried I didn't have enough port area but I think I'll be ok.

This does, however, make me want to run that 8.0 instead of the 1100.1......

Also, after posting this, you at least have to post a couple pictures or video when it's done.......when you go shooting, do you just play with the tip of the trigger, or do you go all in and finish what you started? lol

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

I'm goi to leave the wall alone when I actually built it I built it with the thought of going to something from fi. My wall is 17 cubes with 272 cubic inches of port I believe tuned to 37. It should work well. If not I will rebuild later.

I'll post some videos once it's done. My school break starts March 20th so I'll be doing most of the work between then and the next semester since I'm taking three classes next semester.

This makes me feel much better about my enclosure......I was worried I didn't have enough port area but I think I'll be ok.

This does, however, make me want to run that 8.0 instead of the 1100.1......

Also, after posting this, you at least have to post a couple pictures or video when it's done.......when you go shooting, do you just play with the tip of the trigger, or do you go all in and finish what you started? lol

so you want to know if he goes all in? you are dirty

Tfe's you say?? meh...

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Tfe's you say?? meh...

They make a really good work bench topper....I mean I used your TFE to do my recones on. didnt want CA glue on the stainless bench

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Sounds about right you scumbag....

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Archived