Sonic Electronix

Ok time to let the cat out of the bag

About time you spill this. I've been bugging hunter to tell me for like 3 weeks now lol

You get why i didnt tell ya now? Shits fucking insane.

:clapping:

I can't wait to hear this.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Tfe's you say?? meh...

They make a really good work bench topper....I mean I used your TFE to do my recones on. didnt want CA glue on the stainless bench

Yes, yes you did. I was there.

20141220_172109_zpslbsyiall.jpg

20141220_172251_zpsfr4jtpgq.jpg

I'm taking classes towards my bachelors in information assurance and security. I need to complete it in order to advance my career

yea i'm in the same boat. i'm 8570 certed but to move up they won't even let me apply without a BS.
Kind of dumb how companies do shit like that, if you have the knowledge what does it matter if you have the degree.

All these companies need to wise up and realize how much potential they are missing out on because of these stupid practices.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The reason for the different batteries is it's the most I could fit and still be able to use buss bars for my main banks. I don't havealot of space and the 680s fit where I still had room. Should give me a little more juice for when I need it

Broke.

In my field the certs can get you so far. I don't think I'm doing bad at life but I also can't sit idly by and be content to be a senior engineer. I need to continue to grow

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I understand why you're doing it, I don't have issues with that.

What I do have an issue with is companies passing on a potential hire because of a degree they'll even take someone with less knowledge just because they have a degree which makes absolutely no sense, if I own a company I want the most experienced people I can get for the job I could care less about their level of education.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Don't worry guys he will be in good hands.. Someone will be making a trip out to n8's

:peepwall:

Not to mention there is still a storm a coming.. a dark, unknown storm...

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived