Sundown Audio

looking for a class ab minimum 1500 watt rms amp.

orion

I recently got a Quantum 3000.1 class AB mono amp on ebay for $99 delivered. I bought it just for the price of it!! Tests fine, good solid bass etc.....

Who can afford to sell 3kw worth of class AB topology for under a bill? I call shenanigans. I bet it doesn't do 10% of that.

What makes me really scratch my head, is you saying it tests fine? What do you mean by that? You dyno'd it and it does > 3k??

rockford - No I didnt dyno it. I meant that it wasnt DOA or totally powerless. I dont know what numbers it puts out, but for less than one bill as you say, its deffly worth the price. Lots of solid bass.

orion - if you could dyno one that'd be great, cause I would like to know too if it really does put out 3000wrms into 1ohm, 1500wrms into 2ohms, 750 into 4.

I was skeptical about buying it at first, but I found some reviews online stating it was a good solid amp for a very low cost. So, what the heck? It was just sitt'n there on ebay for a while. Heck if it was able to do 2000wrms into 1ohm, I'd still be satisfied....3kw is A LOT!! and I didnt really expect it to make that number for $99.......

I recently got a Quantum 3000.1 class AB mono amp on ebay for $99 delivered. I bought it just for the price of it!! Tests fine, good solid bass etc.....

Who can afford to sell 3kw worth of class AB topology for under a bill? I call shenanigans. I bet it doesn't do 10% of that.

What makes me really scratch my head, is you saying it tests fine? What do you mean by that? You dyno'd it and it does > 3k??

I'm with you, I call shenanigans

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD