AZ Meca Show March 29th 2015

Smoove

Got good news Fry's Electronics in Tempe Arizona is going to be holding a MECA event on March 29th 2015. This is going to be a huge event is going to be a long event so registration is going to be from 9 to 11 and we are anticipating over a hundred cars competing!! This will be a SPL and SQL all classes are be running including dueling demos!!

1st 2nd and 3rd place trophys and giveaways and raffles will be done!!

We will be doing pre registration for this event.

Hmmm.....interesting.

May have to make a trip!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

• 4 weeks later...

Archived