CE Auto Electric Supply

Here, Kyblack - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Series_and_parallel_circuits

specifically, voltage is constant across parallel loads, and divided by each load in a series load.

Higher voltage means you can increase current flow which means more power. If voltage remains the same or is lessened then you lose current capacity.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Lol my head hurts Miguels so far off on some other point that does even matter in the question it's crazy

just didnt want to nip pick. . but its right out of termpro.. and per them they got more out of a system by wiring parallel..same subs different amp. at 8 ohm the other stable at 2 ohms and they seen the difference

To calculate the new amplifiers power output into 2 ohms, refer to Equation 2. Plugging in the appropriate numbers, the calculation goes as follows:

Po = 100 x (4 / 2)

Po = 100 x 2

Po = 200 watts

As you can see, by upgrading to a 2-ohm-stable amplifier and wiring the same four 15-inch woofers in parallel – two per channel – power output jumps fourfold – from 50 watts x 2 to 200 watts x 2.

Miguel I know your trying to prove a point but that point has nothing to with the actual question

it does when i say wiring will make a difference.

im just posting proof of test that got done.

he asked which will be louder i say the one wired parallel no matter what its wired to

1000 watts at 2 ohms wired series

vs

1000 watts at .5 ohms parallel

i say parallel would be louder

Here, Kyblack - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Series_and_parallel_circuits

specifically, voltage is constant across parallel loads, and divided by each load in a series load.

Higher voltage means you can increase current flow which means more power. If voltage remains the same or is lessened then you lose current capacity.

:unknw:

add amperage in there..... cuz.... us in car audio do that..

sooo

a motor makes 100 hp

b makes 100hp

both motors do the same... run the same... blah blah the same...

no?

no.. depends on the weight of the car,just like the amps will make a difference.. if we dont know which amps he is running then we dont know which is louder