CE Auto Electric Supply

1000 @ 2ohms. The 1000 @ .5ohms is already making the 1000 at a low impedance. The 1000 at 2 ohms could still be wired lower and possibly put out more power....depending on whether or not the amp could be wired lower. Not to mention the heat the 1000 @ .5 is creating....depends on subs size and enclosure too.

Edited by recockulus1

RECOCKULUS1

kyle to answer your question about 2 100hp engine in two different cars.. there will be one faster

lets say same hp in the same model cars one with a th400 trans the other with a 700r4.. even though they make the same power and the cars weight the same the 700r4 will be faster because it has lighter internals and you lose less power from the drive train.. the gearing on the 700r4 are also taller making it quicker off the line.. so just because 2 cars with the same engine making the same power it dont mean they will run equally the same.. you can apply that same theory to coils

Edited by Miguels

ya... i dont get that.....

Do you think dinosaurs are a creation of science as well? :I

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

1000 @ 2ohms. The 1000 @ .5ohms is already making the 1000 at a low impedance. The 1000 at 2 ohms could still be wired lower and possibly put out more power....depending on whether or not the amp could be wired lower. Not to mention the heat the 1000 @ .5 is creating...

that was not the question though

kyle to answer your question about 2 100hp engine in to different cars.. there will be one faster

lets say same hp in the same model cars one with a th400 trans the other with a 700r4.. even though they make the same power and the cars weight the same the 700r4 will be faster because it has lighter internals and you lose less power from the drivetrain.. the gearing on the 700r4 are also taller making it quicker of the line.. so just because 2 cars with the came engine making the same power it dont mean they will run equally the same.. you can apply that same theory to coils

i read the first 7 words

IF ONE AMP MAKES ONE k AND ANOTHER DOES>>.....lol... fuck

didnt read past 7 words

kyle to answer your question about 2 100hp engine in to different cars.. there will be one faster

lets say same hp in the same model cars one with a th400 trans the other with a 700r4.. even though they make the same power and the cars weight the same the 700r4 will be faster because it has lighter internals and you lose less power from the drivetrain.. the gearing on the 700r4 are also taller making it quicker of the line.. so just because 2 cars with the came engine making the same power it dont mean they will run equally the same.. you can apply that same theory to coils

That's not necessarily true either.

but this threads about amps so I'll not argue here.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I didnt get past 8 words......

lol you can pm your answer.. i know because i ran both and the reason i had my 700r4 built

but anyways on topic.. wiring should make a difference