Mechman Alternators

Where Are All You Ford Owners?

no love for us Focus owners especially first gen. there have been alt relocate kits to accommodate a supercharger but never seen anyone utilize the knowledge of a relocation alt kit for a dual alt kit. seems to be plenty of room to do 2 alt setup.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no love for us Focus owners especially first gen. there have been alt relocate kits to accommodate a supercharger but never seen anyone utilize the knowledge of a relocation alt kit for a dual alt kit. seems to be plenty of room to do 2 alt setup.

Singer does one, which is what I'll have to end up doing. Unless Mechman has recently made one for this car. I'd love to stick with Mechman, but I gotta have an H/O alt one way or another.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I am here, patiently waiting on a dual alt kit for my Expedition :)

Patiently waiting for an alt for a Ford focus :]

What year and engine?

Thanks,

Chris

2001, and 2.0l.

all first gen focus cars are 2.0L, the alt is different on the 2.0L SOHC and the 2.0L DOHC.

DOHC here.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

What year and engine?

Thanks,

Chris

2001, and 2.0l.

all first gen focus cars are 2.0L, the alt is different on the 2.0L SOHC and the 2.0L DOHC.

DOHC here.

ah, mine is also DOHC.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Singer does one, which is what I'll have to end up doing. Unless Mechman has recently made one for this car. I'd love to stick with Mechman, but I gotta have an H/O alt one way or another.

Sorry ya'll we just are not going to get back in to mass production of brackets kits. We are purely focused on building the best alternators we can and doing that the better than anyone else right now. Now not to say down the line we will not get back into brackets, but for now we just are not.

What year and engine?

Thanks,

Chris

2001, and 2.0l.

DOHC here.

ah, mine is also DOHC.

Gotcha!!!!! We do can make a 170 AMP direct bolt in. That is the largest output because of the small case design Ford started with. If it was a SOHC we can get to about 240 AMPs.

Give me a call if you want to order it up.

Thanks,

Chris - 1-888-MECHMAN XT 202

What year and engine?

Thanks,

Chris

2001, and 2.0l.

DOHC here.

ah, mine is also DOHC.

Gotcha!!!!! We do can make a 170 AMP direct bolt in. That is the largest output because of the small case design Ford started with. If it was a SOHC we can get to about 240 AMPs.

Give me a call if you want to order it up.

Thanks,

Chris - 1-888-MECHMAN XT 202

Okay. Thank you for this. Now I have a decision to make.. singer does make a bigger one, but it would also be harder for my engine to turn.

I will be in touch.

• 3 weeks later...

Ford guy here, 84 svo mustang with a 92 5.0 engine

Already got my 320 amp hairpin, just waiting to get box made...

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

• 2 weeks later...