Sundown Audio

sundown x18s what kind of enclosure should i build? and what to tune?

this is gonna be my daily driver i have 2 sundown x18s planing on running 1500-2000 to each

but i have no clue what kind of enclosure would be best for them or what to tune to i know the x lines are suppose to be for the brutal lows but what do you tune something like that to

i got some measurements earlier an this is what i got 50in(wide) 49in(from back seat to the back of the doors)
(its going in a 1993 astro lt awd) and i would really like to keep it under 32in tall to see out my back windows but if it needs to be taller fuck it i just want those lows tearing my car up

(i have no experience with box calculations but i am curious on the mathematics behind building enclosures so if any of you got some links so i could learn a little more id appreciate it)

Hit that search button if you want to find out about enclosures, a lot of topics about it on here and post in subwoofer/enclosure section to get more responses...

I built a box for a X15 and tuned it to 30Hz and played within the range of 25-40hz and sounded amazing. Im at school now but when I get home Ill see if I can draw something up. (If JoeX hasnt already responed with a box design)

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

hell yeah thanks man what would be the best way to fire the port? i was thinking the back door but again idk also if it was firing off the back door how much room from the box to the door should i allow for air to do its thing