Financial Mistake--Team Droppin' Hz--'10 Taurus Trunk Wall--Oval box COMPLETED--Video added (5/30/16)--DC Audio, PRV, Crescendo

I havent read thru your build log yet, but your ride looks fkn nice, man.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Cool build man, just made it thru the log.  How is the bass faring?  Any updates on the DSP?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

22 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Cool build man, just made it thru the log.  How is the bass faring?  Any updates on the DSP?

Everything sounds great. The DSP was a quick fix. Haven't had any problems since I went to the larger fuse. 

I've been dragging my feet getting everything else put in. Going to Georgia this weekend and then once I get back I'm gonna get started on the pillars and get everything else in. I'm tired of looking at it in my living room.

12 hours ago, Tribe Called Bass said:

Looked back a few more pages didn't realize there's a lot LOL....But the wrap on your amp/back of box.

I've always liked the digicamo. My color is green, but another team member already has green on locked down so I had to go with another color. 

The hits keep coming....

The wheels have to go back to the coaters and be completed redone. And when I say completely I mean sandblasted and starting from scratch. 

20170417_200451.jpg

20170417_200527_1.jpg

20170417_200547_1.jpg

Took a short trip to GA for vacation and I got back Monday and found the clear coat flaking off Monday afternoon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Friday I got the lithium, NVX 500a relay, and the NVX800.4 installed.

20170421_205039.jpg

Obviously I still need to finish the battery box, but I just wanted to get everything in and on the lithium to see if it made a difference. 

I used some nice connectors from Powerwerx to make removing my 800.4 from underneath the box a little easier on me. 

20170421_180654.jpg

20170421_174534.jpg

BUT

When I sent juice to everything the NVX went STRAIGHT into protect. I talked to Jeff from Droppin' Hz and he told me that that amp was an Amazon return and more than likely whoever bought it screwed it up, sent it back, and Amazon didn't ask any questions. He got with Nathan from NVX and he is sending me a replacement directly that will be here today. Looking forward to getting it put in. An extra 75 watts per door speaker should make a little difference. 

We will see how much of a difference the lithium makes on my clamp power this weekend. Last time I ran I was dropping clear down to 11v. I shouldn't be anywhere near that now with the lithium seeing it is good for about 10k.

Archived