Professor's Double-Standard? What Do You Think?

So, last Monday I left my marketing class early because my back was really hurting. I left at break time which is half-way through the class. I gave the instructor the courtesy of letting her know why I was leaving, and told her of my medical condition. Fast-forward to Wednesday and my participation grade is 0. I sent her an email questioning this grading decision, and she asks me for a note from my doctor. Bitch has no right to my medical records, by law.

Here is where the double-standard comes in; there is a woman that is 7 months pregnant who leaves EVERY class at break, with no penalty of participation points. She not in labor, its no emergency. But she is allowed to leave for "medical reasons".

I left due to "medical reasons" as well. Why the fuck is this chick allowed to leave with no penalty, while I get max penalty of zero points?

Thoughts?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

It's a way to keep people from skipping out.. I see no double standard.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

What applies to one person is never the same as the other. You don't know the other chicks situation, what they have worked out, or whether she is making the time up....could be any number of reasons. Sucks ass if she is being sexist, but such is life. No sense in making more of it, either let it go, or show her a note and put her in place.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

She asked for a note from your dr not against the law, she didnt ask for your medical records ...

She has no right to my medical conditions. Why the fuck would I lie when I've never left early before.

It's a way to keep people from skipping out.. I see no double standard.

How am I skipping out when earlier that day I had eight (8) fat ass needles inserted into my spine.

How is the pregnant girl not "skipping out"?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

What applies to one person is never the same as the other. You don't know the other chicks situation, what they have worked out, or whether she is making the time up....could be any number of reasons. Sucks ass if she is being sexist, but such is life. No sense in making more of it, either let it go, or show her a note and put her in place.

Its no secret my back got injured. I've been with these classmates for over a year, they know whats up.

The opinions here are interesting to say the least.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived