Second Skin Audio

Any suggestions or help on box space/tuning ( Joe X )

JEFFYBOI

Hello sir. I heard your the box guy! Im working on the rebuild atm this year and im running 2 crossfire c7 18s dual 1 walled in my Toyota Camry. I keep looking over the recommended specs on crossfires website but I thought I would run it by someone whos very knowledgeable like yourself. If you could help any it would be really appreciated. Thanks

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

The hard part with walls is building them, box specs, not so much, need to find someone who has built a nice one in the same vehicle and give you some pics and tips and go from there. You need to find some 13-14 cubic feet gross (internal before displacements) to start.

The hard part with walls is building them, box specs, not so much, need to find someone who has built a nice one in the same vehicle and give you some pics and tips and go from there. You need to find some 13-14 cubic feet gross (internal before displacements) to start.

Yeah i have taken the measurements, i got tons of room to work with i can get 15 cb. gross easy and im not worried about the building part.. Im looking at like 10.5 cb net after sub displacement and bracing. I dont have all my dimensions on hand but i was going with .10.5 cb net. tuned to 30.5 HZ about 70 sq inches of port area. They recommend 5.5 cb net per sub tuned to 34 hz with 65 sq inches of port area. <------ This is the part i was hoping for a little input. Go with recommended or go a little bigger smaller and such n such. Looking at putting both subs close to middle with long horizontal port on the top. Like you said i have been looking at similar vehicles and builds ( so i have been doing some research).

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Archived