2014 Ford F150 Lariat Ecoboost - New XS Power D6500 & 1/0 "Big 3" Wire Upgrade - Toy Hauler Battery Bank tapped into Alt page 6

• 1 month later...

Go with BDS for the lift. As others have stated the lifetime warranty is awesome. The added benefit of the BDS lift is the ride quality. I've installed the 6" on several F150s and other half ton trucks and everytime I'm amazed that the ride quality is the same or better than stock. You can run 35" tire easily an a 37" with the right width an backspacing on the wheel.

I know the feels on that window tint. Cali is such a pain in the ass. after sitting in the sky high dually so many times tho, a tinted windshield is a must (dam you Jon!) just hope that I get away with it atleast long enough to make it worth having done before i get a ticket and have to remove it. cali is so lame on all these laws. =[ truck looks killer man, love the trailer wiring setup. may have to do that to my hauler as well. ;) cant wait to see more updates!

www.LowHertzCarAudio.com

IG: LowHertzCarAudio

Facebook: Low Hertz Car Audio

www.lowhertzcaraudio.com

• 2015 Top Dog Champion
  • Limitless Lithium West Coast Warehouse