CE Auto Electric Supply

I'm about to start a build on my 2008 Nissan Rogue. Total system power will be about 6500 Watts. I have a 260A Irragi alternator, and i am going to be running a Crescendo HPL75 battery under the hood, with two Crescendo HPL120s in the rear. I have a charge line from the positive on alternator to positive on front battery with 300A fuse. All the wiring is 1/0 Sky High OFC. I have two runs from the positive in the front to the rear. The rear batteries are connected by bus bars on the terminals, and are grounded on the chassity. I was wondering if i should connect my amps to these bus bars with the proper fusing, and if my electrial wiring seems to be sufficient. Thanks

I'm about to start a build on my 2008 Nissan Rogue. Total system power will be about 6500 Watts. I have a 260A Irragi alternator, and i am going to be running a Crescendo HPL75 battery under the hood, with two Crescendo HPL120s in the rear. I have a charge line from the positive on alternator to positive on front battery with 300A fuse. All the wiring is 1/0 Sky High OFC. I have two runs from the positive in the front to the rear. The rear batteries are connected by bus bars on the terminals, and are grounded on the chassity. I was wondering if i should connect my amps to these bus bars with the proper fusing, and if my electrial wiring seems to be sufficient. Thanks

Doesn't seem like wiring is your issue.

2 things, more supply and you mentioned fusing the charge lead but none of the other wires. Did you just forget to mention it or did you not fuse them? Any wire that touches stored power should be fused.

Edited by rockFord_Expedition