Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those with a chev, know the way the dash/gauges get when you lean on your loud stuff. Needles go everywhere, lights all come on. Annoying. Cant see RPM revs for competing, or anything. Picked up a OBD2 wifi unit. Fucker was 11 bucks. Loaded the free software, and bobs your uncle. Gonna glass the tablet into the new console that is going in. Unit is a Panlong. There are several. I just nabbed this one. Works tits. Reacts fast, has everything. Rpm, oil pressure, speed, everything on the dash, and, fuck, shows codes and error shit even. Easy peasy, japanesey .....

quicky vid, right as we got it running.....

2 hours ago, Mr DeeBeez said:

Badass!

Fuck, for 11 bones off the zon , not bad. Shit was dick head easy. Plug it in, load the free app, run it. Done. Works on apple and android shit, fuck, my phone can do it. Find a decent used tablet, (i need the one hes using for my gambling and pron) glass it in, say, the console, Delete the dash gauges, ... fuck it, make a EXTREME dash is the plan, which is legal in the ORG we run. And done is done. Couldnt be cheaper or easier. Shit fucking works to lol , Works exactly how it should. I think you can upgrade, to like a 5 dollar app, that has different skins. Like, different style gauges, home screens and shit. For 5 bones, well be getting into that later ;)

4 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Those with a chev, know the way the dash/gauges get when you lean on your loud stuff. Needles go everywhere, lights all come on. Annoying. Cant see RPM revs for competing, or anything. Picked up a OBD2 wifi unit. Fucker was 11 bucks. Loaded the free software, and bobs your uncle. Gonna glass the tablet into the new console that is going in. Unit is a Panlong. There are several. I just nabbed this one. Works tits. Reacts fast, has everything. Rpm, oil pressure, speed, everything on the dash, and, fuck, shows codes and error shit even. Easy peasy, japanesey ....

quicky vid, right as we got it running.....

That's pretty sweet!

Gauge clusters were one of the biggest issues when I had that 12 15 suburban for awhile lol.

Tried to let my sister demo at a show once and she was inexperienced with RPM's, so when the gauges got messed up she just stomped on the gas and overheated the radiator or something... fun stuff

5 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Fuck, for 11 bones off the zon , not bad. Shit was dick head easy. Plug it in, load the free app, run it. Done. Works on apple and android shit, fuck, my phone can do it. Find a decent used tablet, (i need the one hes using for my gambling and pron) glass it in, say, the console, Delete the dash gauges, ... fuck it, make a EXTREME dash is the plan, which is legal in the ORG we run. And done is done. Couldnt be cheaper or easier. Shit fucking works to lol , Works exactly how it should. I think you can upgrade, to like a 5 dollar app, that has different skins. Like, different style gauges, home screens and shit. For 5 bones, well be getting into that later ;)

Yea the torque app is awesome. I have had it for a few years now. Same cheap bluetooth adapter too. No problems with it. 

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

I don't think that was an official score without a Bud light in your hand.,  ?

For real though, I have followed you for a LONG time, I think you know how proud I am without me having to say it...

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

8 hours ago, YukonXL04 said:

Yea the torque app is awesome. I have had it for a few years now. Same cheap bluetooth adapter too. No problems with it. 

Yes sir!!!  And that' great to hear it's somewhat of a lasting unit. Excellent. Hell, there are several units that all do the same shit, I picked this one from the reviews, and because it was blue TBH lol. But ya man, I was actually shocked how easy, and how well it works and how much shit it' capable of doing. Holy balls. It's all there. For 11 bucks I was more than willing just to try it, and toss it if it was a turd, but I'm all about it now.... 

2 hours ago, Karkov said:

I don't think that was an official score without a Bud light in your hand.,  1f601.png

For real though, I have followed you for a LONG time, I think you know how proud I am without me having to say it...

Yes sir my man. We have been SMD bros for a long long LONG time. I really really appreciate all the support you have ALWAYS shown bro. Sincere thanks bud. Means a lot coming from you dude. 

4 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Yes sir!!!  And that' great to hear it's somewhat of a lasting unit. Excellent. Hell, there are several units that all do the same shit, I picked this one from the reviews, and because it was blue TBH lol. But ya man, I was actually shocked how easy, and how well it works and how much shit it' capable of doing. Holy balls. It's all there. For 11 bucks I was more than willing just to try it, and toss it if it was a turd, but I'm all about it now.... 

Yea it is a great unit. Now i dont use mine daily though. Hell I might use it 10 times a year lol. I have noticed every once in a while it will have a hard time connecting bluetooth. Just plug it in better and it connects. They make a wired version you might look into since your going to use it daily to eliminate chances of bluetooth issues. If I were going to use a tablet and this for my main gauges then I would probably do the wired version. Of course this truck isn't a daily driver either right?

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

Archived