Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

DAMN my man.  I had ZERO clue you were doing big things.  Have I really been gone that long?  You should've dropped me a line and said "hey we're working our asses off making things happen and chasing dreams".  I'd have been back long ago!  

Proud of you man!  You've been through some shit.  This HAS TO BE a big big big moment for you!  Nothing but love for you slim!!  "Meh" love it!!  

Now help me get my pile loud!!!  Cheers!  Hope to see you in May and share a few beers and demos. 

7 hours ago, scooter99 said:

DAMN my man.  I had ZERO clue you were doing big things.  Have I really been gone that long?  You should've dropped me a line and said "hey we're working our asses off making things happen and chasing dreams".  I'd have been back long ago!  

Proud of you man!  You've been through some shit.  This HAS TO BE a big big big moment for you!  Nothing but love for you slim!!  "Meh" love it!!  

Now help me get my pile loud!!!  Cheers!  Hope to see you in May and share a few beers and demos. 

Thanks boo. Been a fun, but long hard haul. Road had some bumps, that is for sure, both audio, and personal,.. , but, the rig is performing GREAT, and life is pretty tits atm.

Only thing we want now is some silly stuff. Id like to get a center console in her, a tablet glassed in, and such. Then, i want to upgrade to beefier drivers. The Fi OMEGA-S , or maybe a sp4 type driver on roids. (Sp4 softies, suspension for low fs, but team coil and motor) . Then, we can really let these 4ks eat. World finals was nerve racking AS FUCK!! , but it went super super well. Our world title RINGS come in February,.. and yes, im super pumped for them lol. Im hopin like HELL we get to the BBQ again bro. Much needed bass head fam time is needed. Stay gold my old friend, and hope to see you soon. Bring the girls to the bbq also man. They are growin up fast as shit. 

Dope man. Big congrats. So much hard work, time, and money. Fucking crushed it. 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Ran out of likes so i will just comment my happiness for you!!!!!!!!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 4 weeks later...

waking her back up.... 

imagine that, the transpos, are acting silly againt, charging lower and lower,.. instead of fucking with shit, well just run off battery. Sick, completly sick, of the blue boxes,.. remedy for that shit is coming. Stay tuned... that said, shes awake. We have A LOT of work, we need to do. Pass side door more than anything. Need new 4 chan amps, and, we still want new drivers. But, its still up and playing. 

Archived