Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

Do you have to have individual fuse holders for each run or can you make a huge multi-fuse panel?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/9/2017 at 4:23 PM, kryptonite said:

Do you have to have individual fuse holders for each run or can you make a huge multi-fuse panel?

We have KINDA a plan. This is proving to be a bitch. So many runs. Wish we didn't have to fuse. We never would if it didn't mean 10 points in the org we compete in. 

received_1124867674288603_zpsebe96nft.jp

One of a couple we have planned. Stay tuned for it getting turned on. Super stoked. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Think we got this wireing bullshit figured out. Got more time on our hands. Gonna make more room, and make it look a bit more snazzy. 

170326_021020_1_zpstybsuaha.jpeg

170326_021020_4_zpsykardna0.jpeg

Actually gained a good amount. Kenny's thinking 2 on the back baffle, the something like 2 stacks of 2 ,.. laid flat. 

170326_021020_0_zps1ahy2cwm.jpeg

The back AC system/fans, volt meters, secondary head unit will all be back in as well. The Audison DSP, and 4 chans will go on the sides, and maybe something on the roof :) . Stay tuned for more. It's going faster, and funner, these days. Have to admit, the push for finals took it out of both of us  started becoming no fun, and frustrating. Didn't even wanna look at the red turd for months. But, we got a bit of the funnzies back, and it feels good. Spanks for following/looking.

22 hours ago, im45pl said:

Nice work guys, digging it. Really need to step up for  my build when I re do the amp area.

Thanks.. he is putting in work. Shits hard when you have a full time job, and work 16 hours of ot a week. Adult stuff sucks. The last way the amp rack and rear set up, I thought turned out ok, ... especially for the time we had to get to finals. But this time, we have some time before any shows this season. Doing finals, we got monster points in both disciplines we run. We already have a ton of points to qualify for this year's finals. So, we are taking a bit more time, and, TBH, having fun again. The month before finals was NOT fun. It was frustrating, and not cool. When you do this shit, and start to not enjoy it, or have fun doing it,.... it's not cool. Becomes something you feel you HAVE TO do (like another fucking full time job) instead of WANTING to do it. 

I'm very glad we got our funnzies back. Important to me. Anyway, appreciate the look,comments and support. :) hope your enjoying it. Just give us a bit more time, and the REALLY fun stuff is coming ;) I'm really stoked :)

29 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Thanks.. he is putting in work. Shits hard when you have a full time job, and work 16 hours of ot a week. Adult stuff sucks. The last way the amp rack and rear set up, I thought turned out ok, ... especially for the time we had to get to finals. But this time, we have some time before any shows this season. Doing finals, we got monster points in both disciplines we run. We already have a ton of points to qualify for this year's finals. So, we are taking a bit more time, and, TBH, having fun again. The month before finals was NOT fun. It was frustrating, and not cool. When you do this shit, and start to not enjoy it, or have fun doing it,.... it's not cool. Becomes something you feel you HAVE TO do (like another fucking full time job) instead of WANTING to do it. 

I'm very glad we got our funnzies back. Important to me. Anyway, appreciate the look,comments and support. :) hope your enjoying it. Just give us a bit more time, and the REALLY fun stuff is coming ;) I'm really stoked :)

Good to hear you are having fun again. I know what you mean, my build is starting to become chore like, so I am only working on it when I feel like it. There are bugger all shows over here so there is no rush for me to finish. Once it is done though I am looking forward to road tripping to as many shows as I can...

Oh and looking forward to seeing what else you guys have in store for us!

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

• 1 month later...

nice build got some ideas for my upcoming in a Yukon xl. makes me realize how much work its gonna be with not much help from anyone

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

I have a lot of questions for whoever this rigs is. about that roofwork mainly

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

Archived