Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, BP1Fanatic said:

AWESOME video! 

Spanks.... Yup, wyatt does a killer job imho. Vids arent to long, always have some funny shit, gets great footage of neat stuff,  and great editing , all that. Yes sir, he has that shit on lock.

Appreciate the support. Hope your enjoyin it.  The window was replaced 3 days ago, and we got some "magic" glue on that bitch.  

Stay tuned for when we REALLY start leaning on it ;)  Its coming. 

On 6/17/2017 at 3:15 PM, Kyblack76 said:

LOL... Ya, that, is kinda a "inside" joke to a select few of my Utah bros. Just kinda a funny ;)  

Did ya meet adam, and hear the Alpha blazer? Fuck that thing is rad as shit. And, Adam is TOP TIER good people. He is a great great great friend, family even. We would love to make it to slam next year in the turd, but that is ONE HELL of a drive for this pile. Scared the fuck outta us driving it 13 hours one way to worlds. Us and Adam are looking into a semi to haul us, the alpha, and a couple rigs from cali together there and back, and we fly. We are working on er bro. 

Yessir Sunday morning first thing I waited in line for a demo. He gave me a pretty propper one too.

Make it out man. Get the semi, load that shit up you won't be disapponited 

1349713160_rte.png

1 hour ago, RedFred said:

That video you posted is now one of my go-to's when I'm trying to explain to people what this hobby is about lol.

It's so cinematic it feels like you're about to watch a movie in a theater!

Thanks man. That is all my nig Wyatt. He does great work. He just gets it.  Thanks for watching. 

I love the beginning. From 2016 season to now. It's cool.

And yes sir,... audio shows are 98% meeting and chillin and laughing with good people, and 2% what the rig does. I'm ALL about having fun. Priority ONE for sure. I work way to hard, to not fuck off in a serious way to not. I'm there to shake hands, get hammered, and laugh my ass off, relax, chill with my audio fam. Period.....

Thanks again bro. Hope to see ya at a show  sometime. 

On 6/17/2017 at 3:59 PM, Kyblack76 said:

Well, it ran great. Gear ran cool all day in the hot sun. 3 first places, new personal best on a burp (meh.. whatever) . Long runs where down, way down from a hole by the mic.

Screenshot_20170611-102833_zpswv36ymzn.p

Ride home was a adventure lol.... but all is well, new glass with magic glue is in.... 

Screenshot_20170610-201323_zpswczszklc.p

Show was a blast, good times. We could not be happier how its performing now. Super stoked for the rest of the season. 

Screenshot_20170611-102825_zpssvy0l5ru.p

Vid my besty wyatt made... he does awesome work imho.... thanks for looking, and just wait to see how it starts to get fun now. ;) 

good fucking lord this build is bliss

Its really starting to come in Jeff... Thanks man, apperciate all the late night, early morning talks when we where looking for new boards and such, you have ALWAYS been a great help, with everything. Love to meet you some day broseph,... stay gold, and congrats on the new digs man... stoked for ya. 

23 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Its really starting to come in Jeff... Thanks man, apperciate all the late night, early morning talks when we where looking for new boards and such, you have ALWAYS been a great help, with everything. Love to meet you some day broseph,... stay gold, and congrats on the new digs man... stoked for ya. 

Fa sho bro... this is one of those builds that just makes you wanna book a southwest flight, go out there, eat lunch get a demo and hop right back on the plane and come back lol. We definitely will.

and thanks bro. Crazy I didn't thinks I'd own a home till I was 30+ and I was cool with that. All the hard work I've put in the last few years is paying off.

On 6/23/2017 at 9:11 AM, Kyblack76 said:

Well.  The glue should be cured. It better be, heading up for some reall testing now,..... leggo.

Stay tuned ;)

Results? 

Also if you can figure out who did that version of "tempature" that Kenny was playing in the video. I needs it lol

Archived