Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

Also Noah... lol, dont look at the certified score we did at this last show lol. Cops showed up, and we had to run sealed up. Ran around half volume,  put up our worse score to date and still won. I thought Brent was gonna beat us tbh. Still did over a 400 total. And, that score is a certified score, out of the way, as you know, we  need to qualify for worlds. So, it's done and done. Well let it eat. .. when it matters ;)

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Yip. Us too, hence the door work. We are doin some roof stuff also. Dunno if that will help any but,.. we gonna try it,.. puts us in a different class for burps,but, we are done with that shit. Bass race,  psyclone, top dog, bass boxing, subsonic suicide, and shit like that, is our want. Done playing it for 3 seconds. Wanna play it in the lanes, for 3 minutes... ;)

Isnt there a small class now in psyclone bro!? You'll have a ring for that shit for sure. Your numbers fucking ROCK for the amount of gear you have. Fucking awesome dude. Way awesome. Keep me up to date on what ya got going on brotha. I got into a shit fest with Andy,.. the asshole judge here. I'll tell you about it some day soon. I want you and your boys, to give him a lil static at worlds this year... as I doubt I'll go. 

Anywho,.. more to come on this turd... stay tuned. 

Roof helped me out big,definitely dropped my peak!....i feel ya on the burp stuff,the lower I get her to play the lower my burp score goes down but meh....what I do have that a lot of these loud guys don't is massive bandwidth,154+ from 18hz to about 70hz ....all from 2 18s ?....sadly I'm walled so I'm stuck in the walled class.... only reason  walled was because I was stuck doing psyclone with the walled guys when I was from the cargo then after I wall they make a no wall class??? Is what it is though....oh most definitely give him some static! 

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

18 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Also Noah... lol, dont look at the certified score we did at this last show lol. Cops showed up, and we had to run sealed up. Ran around half volume,  put up our worse score to date and still won. I thought Brent was gonna beat us tbh. Still did over a 400 total. And, that score is a certified score, out of the way, as you know, we  need to qualify for worlds. So, it's done and done. Well let it eat. .. when it matters ;)

Ahahaaa I fell ya...already got my cert score and points so now I'll just be farting around at shows...might try bass racing the rest of the season 

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

1st, 1st, 1st....jeezuz effing jeez...........

Good poop Kyle, wouldn't expect any less from that rig...it's one of my favorites too

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Been waiting to comment on how 2018 worlds went, as termpro hasnt updated psyclone results. Let's just say. It went well. 

Please hold for when I see termpro updated. I can say this. The rig made that fucking 16 hour, one way drive yet again. We had issues, going into it, knew them way before. And slept on them. But, safe and sound,  which is most important. That said. Hang for results, as I wont post, with out termpro showing. Just how I be.  ....   again. For those that care and have followed this build, the others,.., me, and kenny. Much thanks. Hope it's been fun for you, as much for us. There will be some sad shit also, that I'll speak of later. That said, thanks again to all followers, friends, team mates, and such. Some very very rad people I've had the pleasure to meet. Noah, James, Ray, Tyler,  the other Ray, on and fuckin on. 

• 3 weeks later...

Read through this last night from start to finish and loved it.  Bet you guys never thought you'd be back to back world champions when you started.  Its amazing what this rig turned out to be and I love the fact that you earned every bit of it, congrats you two.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Archived