Kyblack76

Kenny's burb/ 6-18s, 6 Xfire 4ks,Big 4th order,20 XS D1600's, Quad Singer Billets,

340 posts in this topic

Work has started.....

It has a quad alt set up on it already...... Needs upgrades, but......

This thing is monster huge, many cubes...... Goals are set. Fun will be had.

Roof work,... fully boxed, and welded.....with a few cans of foam........

11042062_689861904455851_2127780311_n_zp

Fully welded.. (and have more to do) This kid doesnt fuck around.

11056825_689948474447194_405682099_n_zps

11063367_689835264458515_711388347_n_zps

11051083_689835754458466_305339996_n_zps

stay tuned for more.... its a big project, and will take time..... but,........ its rolling, so to speak ;)

Edited by Kyblack76
5 people like this

I'll give you a pallet of beer if you come do my roof like that

4 people like this

I'll give you a pallet of beer if you come do my roof like that

Shit, ... this is all him.

(he nabbed a idea or 2 from me, but,...... this kid has skills)

Follow this one Chris..... ;) trust me...

2 people like this

I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS....but it looks good :)

1 person likes this

I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS....but it looks good :)

lulz... i bet you know more than i do...

(sorry, i cant do the group thing, responsible ATM. still LUV you all)

Hey I know that guy!

Meh..... ;)..... go get em kid.

Well fuck me sideways....cool stuff

Kenny will be the new loud of utah fooooooo shoooooow...

We have other "goals" also...

TUNED IN, show me MOAR!!!!!!

Dont just "tune in"....

Go up and click "follow"

Trust me, you will want updates on this one..... ;)

1 person likes this

Could be mistaken but those look like stick beads?

If they are stick, those are some decent looking beads for some 4F!

Can't wait to see more!

Could be mistaken but those look like stick beads?

If they are stick, those are some decent looking beads for some 4F!

Can't wait to see more!

wire fed....

Thin shit is a bitch. Last thing we need is 88 blow throughs on the roof. (look close, and fire was started..lol)

but,,... kid has it under control... and.... JUST getting started....... trust me...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rich Schenk
      Installed a couple weeks ago my cpillar slide in wall For 6 ab xfl 1222s on 2 dc 5ks.
      3 top on 1 dc5k @1.3 ohms  and 3 bottom on another dc5k @ 1.3 ohms.
      Have blown the bottom middle woofer now twice.
      First time thing I went to hard on it being that it took months to finish and killed the coil.
      2nd one was rushing to get it playing for slammology. Broke it in for 3 hours @ 40 and 30 hz on a dc5k @ 4ohns 900 something watts
      Went to install it the next day screwed up poked surround like a idiot. Fixed it with shoe goo
      Played fine all weekend till my 4th demo at slammology then that infernal slinky sub sound.
      What am I doing wrong?
      1. this is my first wall
      2. First time running 6 subs
      3. First time running this kind of power and running 2 dc5k to 1 enclosure
      4. Set amps with dd-1 to older 5k cause seemed to be lower of the 2 amps. Set with -5 db track
      5. Gain matched both amps to the older 5k with cc-1
      6.slide in wall is top L port 
      7. Almost seems like bottom 3 subs move more then top ones ( but not 100 percent on this )
      5 broken in subs and one new one as soon as I buy another one from ab.

Please help I am pulling my hair out trying to figure this out and can't afford to keep replacing subs.
      Now have 5 good and 3 bad subs.
    • By the_garynator
      So figure it is time to start a build log for my 6th order wall. Been working on it for a few weeks now. I'll start by posting the equipment I'm using for the build.
      Electrical:
      Batteries:
      2 nsb170fts and 2 stinger group 31s:

3 banks of super caps:

2 singer 320amp alternators (these came with the truck, I'm currently in the process of redoing the bracket to strengthen it and add a tensioner but I'll elaborate later):

4+ spools of skyhigh 1/0, knukonceptz 4/0 ofc for alternators (will post pictures later)
      Terminals, marine grade ring terminals lugs, properly crimped with double wall adhesive lined heat shrink:

Subs are 2 sundown x15s rev 1(will be rebuilding for level 6 18s at a later date):

Sub Amp, kicker warhorse:

Head unit and tweeters, Sony dsx-s210x and 4x Earthquake Screamers, 1.5" 150wrms per pair silk Dome tweeters with replaceable voice coils:

Mid bass, 4x dayton audio 10" pa woofers, 300rms each:

Mids are tbd, probably 2 8" midrange speakers.
      Lots of Baltic birch:

If you enjoy, please comment!
    • By Smoove
      This is a slow build log because I need to get the truck running again first.

Mods done to the truck over the years
      305 5.0 replaced with a crate 5.7 350 330hp 400ftlb torque Auburn Posi with 4:10 gears Shorty headers Full Flowmaster dual exhaust from the headers back 18" Dante Designs wheels licensed with the Cragar Logo. Like only 200 sets were made from what I am told. shaved door handles smoothy front bumper Stillen Phantom grill BIG 3 stinger HPM 0/1 Mechman 370 and 250 hairpin Alt, and JS 350 hairpin Alt Rear bench replaced with custom mounted fold up jump seats. Billet Dash Belltech 2" 4" drop kit Energy Suspension Polyurathane bushings Body mounts, sway bar, control arm Edelbrock performer IAS shocks 96 computer replaced with 2002 GM 0411 PCM (easier to mod) Dyno tuned XS s3400 under the hood Automatic 4L60e to Manual NV3500 transmission swap. Luk Clutch Hurst short throw shifter kit High performance distributor from DUI distributors new carpet new Corbeau racing buckets Custom center console Leaf spring helpers still to be done
      Fiberglass doors Vinyl head liner Seal off blowthrough Vmax Manifold/plenum Spacer get retuned on the Dyno Caddy tail lights Equipment purchased for the System so far
      Copper CNF battery terminals 150' Sound Quest Hybrid 1/0 70% OFC / 30% CCA 2 Power T2000 Rockford Fosgate 2 Fi SP4 15's with the new surround 1 Power T15004 Rockford Fosgate 3 sets of Fosgate T1675-s for the doors 4 Rockford fosgate P2D4 8's 3 sheets of 3/4 MDF 72sqft of sound deadener 6 Datasafe 135ah UPS batteries Alpine IVA -105 HU Still to purchase for the System
      1 set 4x6's for rear fill And finally what I have for sound today
      Crappy $90 Kenwood to get me buy (My cda-7878 died) 3 1/2" Fosgate mids for rear fill (powered by headunit) 4" Fosgate mids in each door (powered by headunit) 1" Alpine Tweeters in each door (powered by headunit) 2 Fosgate 8" D4 tuned 35hz 1 Fosgate punch 500.2 bridged to 500 @ 4ohm And now for pics of the truck and what it looks like today.

used pedal assembly for tranny swap

1 of 2 new seats

Hurst short throw shift kit

Performance Distributor

The POWER

The Mess as it sits today

And here is the box plan for after the truck runs again

• By reedal
      So I happened upon this clean blue beauty and for a price of almost half of all the others of similar year and mileage, I snatched it up.

My build plans with it are to move my current system from the explorer into this since i will no longer own the explorer in a short time. The equipment being:
      HU- Pioneer DEH-80PRS
      Subs- Two SoundQubed HDS312D2's
      Amps- SoundQubed Q1-3500.1; AudioQue 90.4
      Mids & Highs- CDT CL61A
      Wires- All Sky High 1/0, RCA's, 12ga speaker wire
      Power- Haven't decided on an alt yet, gotta contact singer, see what he's got. I don't think I'll go with anything over 300A on the alt. I'll have a D3400 under the hood, and I've got a D4700 i had bought for a cruze that I'll keep by the amps.
      Hopefully I can get started on transferring it all this weekend. I've got duty saturday so i'll have all day sunday to knock it out. The only things that need bought are the D3400 and the alt. I'll post pictures as i go through the install.
      edit: fixed the pictures
    • By kryptonite
      Alright so finally got around to "finishing" a build in one of my vehicles haha. I say "finishing" because it's as close to done without having the new alternator or battery racks built but it's sooo close lol. "Fighter Jet" reasoning will be shown through pictures, hopefully you get the meaning haha. Here are the stats:

2000 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD
      Pioneer 80PRS
      Custom switch/gauge panel
      SHCA RCAs, fuse holders, ring terminals, heat shrink
      SHCA Green and Black 1/0
      DC AUDIO 5K DC AUDIO 10k
      4- Soundqubed HDC3 10s 4 - 18" DC Audio Lvl 6 18s, full Carbon fiber option
      XSPOWER Batteries
      SINGER ALTERNATORS
      Anyone want to see some pictures?
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 732 Guests (See full list)