Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

Everyone has seen hair tricks. This is the first time I have seen anyone's ears flap! That is some bad ass shit right there!

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Allow me to say something that these guys would never write about because that's who they are, but it shows their character. We're at World Finals in the pouring rain, and these dudes were cool and generous enough to let MULTIPLE COMPETITORS (guys they competed against) use their equipment to fine tune their setups on the RTA. They even moved their suburban from under their tent so that a fellow competitor could park there to pop his trunk and work on his build while the rain just dumped down.

They could have easily said screw off, but they helped guys compete at a high level. Just wanted to share that with you all. Kyle and Kenny are some humble and helpful guys. Great characters to be around.

Kyle is a down ass dude for sure.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting and competing against Kenny at finals. He really pushed me to work my system to the max.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Allow me to say something that these guys would never write about because that's who they are, but it shows their character. We're at World Finals in the pouring rain, and these dudes were cool and generous enough to let MULTIPLE COMPETITORS (guys they competed against) use their equipment to fine tune their setups on the RTA. They even moved their suburban from under their tent so that a fellow competitor could park there to pop his trunk and work on his build while the rain just dumped down.

They could have easily said screw off, but they helped guys compete at a high level. Just wanted to share that with you all. Kyle and Kenny are some humble and helpful guys. Great characters to be around.

Thanks boo. I would give the house keys to Leavitt if he asked. No question. Was a trip to give the all times psyclone points leader some tools to get better at the show, when you roll up after him LOL. Meh, easy choice there.

You all where a pleasure to be with for the entire trip as well. For real guys. Bond is at "that" level now, for sure. I can dig it.

Kyle is a down ass dude for sure.

Go fuck yourself. ;)

Kenny is 10x the cool cat i wish i could ever be. We complement each other well i think.

I wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting and competing against Kenny at finals. He really pushed me to work my system to the max.

Christian, you sir, are one bad ass human. Pleasure was all ours meeting you man. Wish we could have hung out more. Got some dinner and shot the shit. Weather was a big time hinderance. Sucked. Your blazer was the funnest demo ive had in AGES. Man that thing gets on it. Jesus. Till next time bro. Surf City maybe? CES?? ... anyway, the pleasure was all on our side bro.

A video ObTechAudio made for us at finals... The slow mo on the door when it drops to 21hz is just silly looking...

Great build, Looks like you have a great bandwidth. Lots of time spent on this rig for sure and it shows.

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

• 1 month later...

For those of you that get PASMAG..... looks like the turd made the cut for world finals pics :)

Kenny has put his everything into this. And its paying off. Just wish it was loud lol. Anyway, Couple shots, on just the one page. :) Our other utah brothers are right there in it with us, as well as Ray, our new rad friend. You know him. The loud fucker with the brown jeep. Hes rebuilding as i type, and you read, check out his build log, as well as teh alphablazer. Anyway, Check it out when your wife is off shopping for what the fuck ever, go hit the news/mag stand, and give it a look see. Let me know what ya think ;)

15349729_1454404474588062_39855215634220

We have some changes coming we are gonna try. We are looking at a different board atm, 18v is a bit of a pain, as there is not a TON out there. But, i think we made up our minds on how many, and what. There maybe a possible driver swap mid summer, depending on how the new boards do and how these drivers do.

THEN, .... we will swap wire asap. We arent that happy with the product in there now. No hate, no nothing, just moving on. Then, its time to get the vent played with. We put the loading wall in, and have NOT touched it lol. Shrunk, nor opened on REAL testing. Just left it. Who says band passes are a pain. LOL, we havent done shit to ours since day one. We could shrink the sealed side, hell, we could add more volume.

Anyway, i know the updates are slow, but, after that mad rush from aug to oct, ..... i really feel like both of us are fine not even looking at it for a fucking while. But, we wanna be at a show, in febuary, and we wanna be pounding. :)

Stay tuneded yo ....

Interested to see how much port you end up with :peepwall:

Do work boys :wub:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Just wanted to say I loved my demo :) I love the low lows!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass

Picture1.png.a51bb49318e5269e42f12284828c2bb6.png

My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest

My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw 

Archived