Kyblack76

Kenny's burb/ 6-18s, 6 Xfire 4ks,Big 4th order,20 XS D1600's, Quad Singer Billets,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hamze
      My 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Wk that I've built myself .
      * + 7,000 RMS
      * Over 2,000 Working Hours !
      * 6 - SPL PRO Series Multiple World Record Winner SUBS
      * 3 - PRS-D 2000SPL Series Mono Amps
      * 1 - X3.2k4 World's Most Powerful 4 Channel Amp
      * 4 - 8' SPL series Mids
      * 2 - 6.5' SPL series Mids
      * 2 - SPL series Tweets
      * 5 - 95a AGM Batteries
      * 6 - Runs 1/0 Silver Tinned OFC Copper Wire
      * BC RACING  Coilovers
      * Tons of Metra Ballistic Insulation 
      * Stinger DVM
      * Singer 275A Alternator
      * CTEK MXS 25 500a Charger
      * KNU Conceptz CRYSTAL Cable Rca's
      * 6 - KNU Conceptz 300a Fusing
      * Knu 300a Fuses
      * Rockford Fosgate Fusing , wiring ...
      *Tool Maker USA Custom Made Battery Terminals
      * Pac Audio Interface
      * Russian Baltic birch wood 
      * 6 Precision Ports  .....
      * Custom Built Battery And Amp Racks...
      Much Much More.....
      Enjoy !

• By goldeneye4564
      5 crossfire xsm8 loudspeakers in each door. power comes from a taramp 3000 HD. had them in for a month or so now. no problems. still deciding on when to put the shag carpet on.
      glassed both sides. made a mess as usual. strong though.

• By the_garynator
      *************[Note: Since photobucket decided to nerf everyone's accounts, a lot of the pictures in this thread are gone. I intend to fix all of the posts but it will take quite a while.  Photos start on page 29 currently. In the meantime all of the photos are available on Facebook by searching #projectflexington and many are on Instagram under the same hashtag. Thanks for looking and please don't be afraid to comment! ]*************

So figure it is time to start a build log for my 6th order wall. Been working on it for a few weeks now. I'll start by posting the equipment I'm using for the build.
      Electrical:
      Batteries:
      2 nsb170fts and 2 stinger group 31s:

3 banks of super caps:

2 singer 320amp alternators (these came with the truck, I'm currently in the process of redoing the bracket to strengthen it and add a tensioner but I'll elaborate later):

4+ spools of skyhigh 1/0, knukonceptz 4/0 ofc for alternators (will post pictures later)
      Terminals, marine grade ring terminals lugs, properly crimped with double wall adhesive lined heat shrink:

Subs are 2 sundown x15s rev 1(will be rebuilding for level 6 18s at a later date):

Sub Amp, kicker warhorse:

Head unit and tweeters, Sony dsx-s210x and 4x Earthquake Screamers, 1.5" 150wrms per pair silk Dome tweeters with replaceable voice coils:

Mid bass, 4x dayton audio 10" pa woofers, 300rms each:

Mids are tbd, probably 2 8" midrange speakers.
      Lots of Baltic birch:

If you enjoy, please comment!
    • By mbdblue
      Selling my Singer 240 amp hairpin alternator. only installed for about 2 months, owned for around 6 months. Should fit most 2.0/2.5 Subaru motors, it's coming off my '04 impreza wagon. Asking 400 shipped obo

• By Rich Schenk
      Installed a couple weeks ago my cpillar slide in wall For 6 ab xfl 1222s on 2 dc 5ks.
      3 top on 1 dc5k @1.3 ohms  and 3 bottom on another dc5k @ 1.3 ohms.
      Have blown the bottom middle woofer now twice.
      First time thing I went to hard on it being that it took months to finish and killed the coil.
      2nd one was rushing to get it playing for slammology. Broke it in for 3 hours @ 40 and 30 hz on a dc5k @ 4ohns 900 something watts
      Went to install it the next day screwed up poked surround like a idiot. Fixed it with shoe goo
      Played fine all weekend till my 4th demo at slammology then that infernal slinky sub sound.
      What am I doing wrong?
      1. this is my first wall
      2. First time running 6 subs
      3. First time running this kind of power and running 2 dc5k to 1 enclosure
      4. Set amps with dd-1 to older 5k cause seemed to be lower of the 2 amps. Set with -5 db track
      5. Gain matched both amps to the older 5k with cc-1
      6.slide in wall is top L port 
      7. Almost seems like bottom 3 subs move more then top ones ( but not 100 percent on this )
      5 broken in subs and one new one as soon as I buy another one from ab.

Please help I am pulling my hair out trying to figure this out and can't afford to keep replacing subs.
      Now have 5 good and 3 bad subs.
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 684 Guests (See full list)