Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

Why did you have to get a new brake line? I understand the rotors, especially slot/drilled. I noticed a huge difference when I threw them on my tahoe but I didn't switch the lines.

Help keep firm pressure ;) ... Current lines are a bit creepy lookin also. Dunno if its the salt on the roads here, age, or what. But.......

And hes there doing all that... figured why not.

I can not wait to die,..... but, just not driving on the way to a show....lol.

stay tuned for more bro....... maybe some kinda louds are coming tuesday :)

Rack of amps looks killer! I love the cooling system and the 2nd head unit in the back! Where will you be competing? I have to see this thing. Tuned in!

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Great work as usual.. :clapping:

Nice brake upgrade too !!

Good move on brake lines .. Worth a few extra bucks and a little more effort since you doing all this !

waiting for more fap pics !! :lol::lol:

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Rack of amps looks killer! I love the cooling system and the 2nd head unit in the back! Where will you be competing? I have to see this thing. Tuned in!

Thanks man. Hes done a shit load of nice work, fast.

We are going to be in Sacromento, Cali. Its Oct 15-16. We will be down the 14th-17th. Long haul. I hope to god it gets us there and back. Thanks for the kind words. Its appreciated.

Great work as usual.. :clapping:

Nice brake upgrade too !!

Good move on brake lines .. Worth a few extra bucks and a little more effort since you doing all this !

waiting for more fap pics !! :lol::lol:

Thanks man. :)

Hopefully tuesday, well lean on it, and see what it has to offer. ;)

btw.

Dont forget to bed-in the brakes.. You might be very disappointed about the performance of new set without doing it .. at least for the first couple hundred miles..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

I love it. I want two decks now and I don't even need it. lol I assume the front deck and rear deck are the same type? That way the output would be the same? You need a pedestal to drop the rear deck into when pulled out. Or maybe a tripod? I would think that the bass knobs could be run in parallel since they are attenuators. That way you could leave them both plugged in. With them both turned all the way down, the one that you turn up would have control. Just an idea. Sorry for all the questions and again great work.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

I love it. I want two decks now and I don't even need it. lol I assume the front deck and rear deck are the same type? That way the output would be the same? You need a pedestal to drop the rear deck into when pulled out. Or maybe a tripod? I would think that the bass knobs could be run in parallel since they are attenuators. That way you could leave them both plugged in. With them both turned all the way down, the one that you turn up would have control. Just an idea. Sorry for all the questions and again great work.

Thanks. Kenny does nice work. Thinks of everything. Both decks are identical. No pedestal yet, we are no where near that cool, lol. Bass knobs will be plugged in seperate, because one is in the very back, the other is up front. The ONLY reason there is a second deck, is for shows that require it. 3x or finals, .. that sorta deal. Only reason its there. But, its there and works.

Magic blue boxes in.......

21693_zpsxewi7oqk.jpeg

Looking tits, 8g wire everywhere, with really really nice eyelets. Box for all 3 box knobs. Maybe a cheap meter will be mounted in the void of the box, just for some whatever.

IMAG0832_zpsbrmzzik6.jpg

Also. ..... all three alts, and boxes are in,.... and spinning and CHARGING. Hello 17.8v :)

Hold for a vid. Shes coming :)

Archived