How does it run? Only asking cause I pulled a fender on a ninja 6r is my stock z06 from a 20 roll shutting it down at 95mph.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does it run? Only asking cause I pulled a fender on a ninja 6r is my stock z06 from a 20 roll shutting it down at 95mph.

That guy didn't know how to ride.

They run low 10's too low 11's in the 1/4 stock depending on the rider.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm glad they came out again with the ninja 636 in 2013. I ended up going with the 2012 triumph Daytona 675 you just don't see as many around. It always amazes people how much the extra cc does as far as on the low end.

Love the Daytona 675 it's an amazing bike.

They live forever too m, a guy around here had one with 50k on it with a clutch swap being it's only major service.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Is it really that hard to believe that a car that traps mid 120's pulled a fender on a bike that traps low 120's

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Is it really that hard to believe that a car that traps mid 120's pulled a fender on a bike that traps low 120's
I can believe it with a bad rider yeah.

Those bikes are capable of trapping 130's stock by the way, it's all on the rider.

Bike runs good. I've only riden two crotch rockets so can't really say. Thing is damn quick. Down shift so your in the 8k+ range and that thing moves. I have yet to do the jumper mod yet though. Which is supposed to make a big difference.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 2 weeks later...

636's are an awesome bike, they actually brought them back (2015+ i think). +1 on the leather,ATGATT.

2014 JKU

Sound:

pioneer xav-65

4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4

2 pioneer gm-d9601

(much more in route)

General:

18in worx rims

33in tire

stinger src bumpers

light bars

6k hids

2in leveling kit

3.25in lift

The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/

636's are an awesome bike, they actually brought them back (2015+ i think). +1 on the leather,ATGATT.

Yeah they did, I think it was '12 or '13 if I am not mistaken. I like the looks of the older ones, as well as, newer 636's are $$$$. Way more than what I spent on this one lol. I have a leather hand-me-down from my pops that don't fit him, yellow black and grey so I need to get a new one to match.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm