So I have been dirtbiking since I was a little kid and raced amateur up until I was about 16, I am 22 now. I have had my Motorcycle license since I was 19 but I wanted a specific bike and waited. The bike I was looking at was a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, a '06 or earlier. They where special compared to most 600cc motorcycles because they where made 636cc compared to the 599cc of every other 600 bike. I finally grabbed one on saturday and god damn is my life complete lol. The reason why I made the topic named bike life is because on top of this motorcycle. Over the winter I parted together a brand new BMX from all very high quality parts. Many have lifetime warranties, on action sports parts. Fuck yeah. Any other dirtbike/moto/bmx riders on here? I know this forum don't get too much activity but I know there's a few of you guys on here. Here's a few pictures of the new moto and the BMX. Also to the people who will assume, ahh he's a shit head doing wheelies down the freeway. Don't get me wrong, this thing is fast and I do open it up. But I am far from "stunters". I will probably never do a wheelie, nor will I lane split. Also, I always wear a helmet and full leathers. I aint stupid!

Here is of the ninja, plans are down the line to replace all the silver with red. I love red/black

FB_IMG_1426355567192_zpsk4uogh8s.jpg

And to the BMX, I ride two brakes, but because of a rear brake mount issue, am only riding front at the moment. Which yesterday I blew them up lol

20150131_194011_zpssnfg2uae.jpg

20150131_194108_zpskw8gjgyk.jpg

Frame custom built by Mike Laird in the USA. Say it loud and proud. So much of the BMX companies, like all companies, have switched to over seas manufacturing. So when I had the chance to get something built by hand in my own country. Hell yeah I jumped on it.

20150131_194047_zpsmmg57el7.jpg

20150131_194020_zpscsyxtncu.jpg

So once all the other two wheeled people get here. Let me know what you think of the whips!

And of course the dirtbike. This is a old picture, but I have a 04 yz250f. Me and my dad ride lots of trails in Michigan and are looking to upgrade to CRFX450's or WR450's

084.jpg

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice bikes.

I was way into BMX when I was younger, had a $2000 bike I built from the ground up it got stolen though :(

Still have an old Haro blamo and a early 90's redline proline.

I ride motorcycles too had a ninja 500 but I sold it when I was real broke now I just ride my friends bikes once in a while.

Always wanted a dirt bike too but damn them things are expensive.

We've been thinking about getting my daughter a quad or a dirt bike and getting her into racing.

curious what age you started riding at?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

broke. are you planning on getting another bike? i might look into getting the new R3 for commuting purposes.. its cheap and no excuse to say you cant afford one. even a used bike can be had for cheap.. i understand if you arent planning to get one for other reason

I'd like too But it's not in the cards right now.

if I get anything it will be a ninja 650 or another 500.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You need yourself a hog. Nothing like it

Oh I plan on it, my dad has a Ultra Classic bagger and his GF has a small sportster so I have ridden both. I like the ninja for when I want to go fast. Harley's are expensive though so that will come down the line.

Nice bikes.

I was way into BMX when I was younger, had a $2000 bike I built from the ground up it got stolen though :(

Still have an old Haro blamo and a early 90's redline proline.

I ride motorcycles too had a ninja 500 but I sold it when I was real broke now I just ride my friends bikes once in a while.

Always wanted a dirt bike too but damn them things are expensive.

We've been thinking about getting my daughter a quad or a dirt bike and getting her into racing.

curious what age you started riding at?

Yeah my BMX was about $1600. I'm either riding it, or it's in my car or my garage so that should never get stolen. Awesome on the redline, those bikes are awesome. I started racing reallllllly young. I was probably 6-8 when my dad got me a XR50. I started racing that (horrible bike to race by the way) maybe within a year or two after getting it. I raced trails, like GNCC stuff. Through forest trails, rivers and creeks, uphills and downhills. Never did motocross really. I could have but didn't frequent tracks enough to get jumps locked down. Every time I would go again the track would change and I would have to relearn everything. I actually know a guy in michigan right now who has is daughter racing flat track, and she is REALLY good. She is whooping the shit out of her class and just finished 1st overall last year.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I've got a Suzuki TLS1000. It's a brute and i love it. I'll probably spend my summer on that and my Raptor 660, but I've been thinking about getting a dirtbike..not decided yet.

My friend I ride my bike with the most also has a 636 and we've switched before, it's a fun bike for sure!

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I've got a Suzuki TLS1000. It's a brute and i love it. I'll probably spend my summer on that and my Raptor 660, but I've been thinking about getting a dirtbike..not decided yet.

My friend I ride my bike with the most also has a 636 and we've switched before, it's a fun bike for sure!

Nice! I do wish I had another bike right now, so if and when I get bored of the hunch over I can switch. Get a dirtbike man, nothing like it out there. They are way different than a street bike for sure. You can't really pitch a street bike sideways hahaha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I used to be big into bmx as well 1st bike was a Mongoose Villain then the 2nd one was a franken project with multiple companies parts

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Nice! I do wish I had another bike right now, so if and when I get bored of the hunch over I can switch. Get a dirtbike man, nothing like it out there. They are way different than a street bike for sure. You can't really pitch a street bike sideways hahaha

oh believe me, I've had dirtbikes before and I love em. I love anything with an engine!

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Archived