24Runner sleeper system...2 x 12" Fi Neo, DD, Focal...Video w/ Juicebox Lithium! 150db+

Gratz on your 50. How bout a demo, sometime? I would also appreciate it, if you could hit me up, with the name of that shop. I have been, looking for a cool place to get a few things from.

yeah man for sure! if i ever need to get anything from a brick and mortar shop i go to "Brothers Sound", the location on crossroads and IH-10, there is another location that is owned by the same family, but they arent really affiliated (the family is fighting so they separated the businesses). a few friends of mine are on the "Brothers Sound Team" they recently started for us serious bassheads so they always hook it up. We are trying to start a little monthly bass meet, had the first one last weekend and it didnt get shut down so that was a good sign, pretty sure its going to be monthly so youll have to come check that out sometime.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Congrats on the 50!

I'm glad to see some progress. Mine hasn't had any changes in a long time.

What did you do to the front door panels?

so about the door panels. a couple years ago i decided to have my go at re-upholstering them myself. I had seen a few local ricer/car guys do their headliner or a-pillars, but had never really seen a nice, full door done. most of them were just using some crappy cloth and crappy glue and winging it so i decided id have my own go at it. My first attempt i redid all 4 doors. I wasnt sure what color scheme i wanted so i just chose 4 completely different colors and patterns, they worked well together and definitely caught your eye, but to me they were no bueno, i made the mistake of buying cheap and thin cloth/fabric. so whenever i tried applying glue it would bleed through, it wasnt super noticeable unless you really stared, but to me it stood out like a sore thumb. So for the second go around i decided to spend some money on some quality fabric. I ended up getting some outdoor use pleather, it was wayyy thicker and stronger, i couldnt strech it as much, but since i had some practice i was able to apply it pretty well. Im much more pleased this go around with the doors. They dont exactly grab your eye and stand out a lot, but they look really clean and the fabric is really nice, so im very happy with it. And the colors actually match my car. Now i did these around a year ago so some parts have started to fold up a little, mainly the arm rest bottom corner, so i need to do a little repair, but overall i really like them still.

IMAG0023_zpssjcspcxz.jpg

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

got my prs-80 hooked up and in place. Was kinda a bitch since i had done so much cutting to get the crappy screen i previously had to fit. These 4runners dont have room for a double din, let alone the 9in screen i had in there, so had to cut away some of the mounting spots and random plastic behind the dash, along with switch the location of the A/C to below the radio. now that i switched back to a simple single din, i cant use the mounting spots that originally would work, so i had to fab my own, i also switched the A/C back to the top. Im gonna have to make a beauty panel to cover the gaps but at least its all in and working. I LOVE THIS PRS-80, it is the shit!!! also go to hook up the VM-1 i got, so now im fully legit!!! haha i want to get a OM-1 to put next to it and fill up the open space. thats all for now!

IMAG0022_zpsxuv4jtmi.jpg

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

I love my 80prs

I'm jealous of your electronic HVAC controls; my 96 has manual controls, which made the ipad dash a little tricky.

I need to make a pod for my SMD meters too

You have good style haha

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

• 3 weeks later...

Nice builds man, You guys stay busy.

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

• 1 year later...

well this thread has been dead for a while but im gonna bring it back to life lol...

FINALLY got an alt!!! woohoo

my stock alt went out so i said fuck it im going big, got myself a lovely US Alternator, 250 large case. i absolutely love it, havent seen under 13v since i put her in.

a couple pics next to my old shitty stock 65amp alt lol

20170113_174244_zps8unlluli.jpg

20170113_174311_zpst1jwbz3i.jpg

20170113_174305_zpsiqvf4oqk.jpg

big shoutout to @Bump4life with the hookup and A+ customer service

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived