Anybody else follow the Friday the 13th tradition?

idk how big it is everywhere else but in San Antonio, and most of Texas i think, (it all originated in Austin i believe) local tattoo shops do small "13" style tattoos for $13 every Friday the 13th. I just got my 9th i think. ill post a pic once it uploads just wondering if anyone else ever does or has heard of it too?

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

I'd pass on running around Texas with a bunch of 13's tattooed on me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i realize they're funny/stupid.... to me, that's the point :finger:

20150316_175726.jpg

20150316_175704.jpg

ill post more if people actually have some of their own haha

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

I'd pass on running around Texas with a bunch of 13's tattooed on me.

lol yeah me and some friends thought about that too but these arent the "typical" 13s like that, half the time it isnt a blatant 13 but something more random

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

I'm not saying because they are stupid I'm saying because ms 13 runs all through texas it's probably a bad idea to have 13 all over your body.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

haha i typed that other post before i even saw you had replied i wasnt gearing that towards you i get what your saying completely, it was for people who are just looking lol. But yeah i know about them and stuff but how often do you really run into them, or anybody who has negative stereotypes to the public, yeah people are scared/cautious, but how many from 1st hand and not just stories. not saying it isnt necessarily justified its just not that important to me personally. and like i said they are blatant gang related 13s haha. more comedic.

just like they say the cartel is really bad down here, yeah its true by the numbers, but that doesnt mean its generally more dangerous just becuase youre in the "area". theyve got their own business and messing/killing Americans isnt gonna help accomplish it.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived