Second Skin Audio

Dual 12 inch aero port box design help please!

I am about to build a new box for my Pioneer Tsw304r 12's in the next couple of days or so and I need a box designed for me if someone is willing to design it for me. This setup is going in my 2000 Ford Taurus. I was looking online and thinking about paying either ram-designs or wooferwarehouse to design the box. But if I pay for a design that will keep me from building the box for another week or so due to limited funds right now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Max Dimensions

Height: 14.5in

Width: 34in

Depth: 26in

Also I want a double baffle for a flush mount with the aero port tuned to 30-33hz. Idk what my port should be tuned to so all advice with help me dearly. I just want my enclosure to be the loudest that it can be without any distortion if possible. I listen to mainly hip-hop/rap, some rock, some country, and whatever happens to be on the radio.

Yessir he did. I was just looking to see if maybe someone else could do a aeroport design as well. Just want another design option at my disposal in case I change my mind. I just keep getting conflicting inputs about doing a an aeroport instead of a slot port. Also I am wanting to try to do a kerf port on the slot port.

When properly designed there will be zero performance difference between a slot ported and aero ported box.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Much easier to do slot port in that trunk with two subs. I ran a single 12 and a 6" aero and had to use every inch to get it to fit right. Stick with the slot port until you can design it on your own.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived