Sundown Audio

There comes a point when you reached the limit and any extra power is just turned into heat and we all know heat is no bueno.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

How much a sub is moving does not necessarily determine how high it's output will be, actually at box tuning the excursion should be the least and the output the highest.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I was afraid that wouldn't be enough power..saw a vid on YouTube with a guy that have the same truck add mine have two nightshades with a ns1 and the subs look like they are barely moving

How much the subs will move depends on a lot of things like how close the song is to tuning, the box size, port size, etc. So simply watching a video isn't evidence enough that a 6500w amp will fail to power two 2500w subs. But if you getting another sub you will need more power as you suggest

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!