Sundown Audio

Sundown SQ subwoofer ? (daily driver)

no sub will ever compare to the Havoc.. you can ask anyone here or any forum for that matter. the Havoc is from a different breed of subs.

If you are trying to compare everything to the havoc and seeing if you can find something comparable that should give you the answer right there.

Why search around for something comparable when what you want is readily available?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

no sub will ever compare to the Havoc.. you can ask anyone here or any forum for that matter. the Havoc is from a different breed of subs.

If you are trying to compare everything to the havoc and seeing if you can find something comparable that should give you the answer right there.

Why search around for something comparable when what you want is readily available?

Damn I didn't realize the Havoc's where that special (that's crazy).

Letterally tons of options here.. Are you wanting to stick with sundown?

My last subwoofer/amplifier where sundown and my next amplifier is most likely going to be sundown. I don't have to stick with them but I wanted to give them a fair chance and see if they could offer me what I was looking for since i've been impressed with my previous sundown products

There are other options as well but fi/aa make top tier stuff I don't think you'll be going wrong with the havoc.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.