Sundown Audio

Sundown SQ subwoofer ? (daily driver)

Here's an idea just buy whatever the fuck you think you will like.

these pick my damn sub for me threads are annoying as fuck honestly.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

To be fair I came on the "sundown audio" forum to get specific advice from sundown owners and vendors. Thats not exactly what I got or is it my fault (whats the point of a sundown audio forum when non sundown audio users are giving non sundown suggestions and can't go into specifics ?).

If thats annoying then go to another board

its not that they are special. you want something that will sound like one. its like me asking for a sub they will sound like a kicker.. if i want a sub that sounds like a kicker then why not just buy a kicker?

To be fair I came on the "sundown audio" forum to get specific advice from sundown owners and vendors. Thats not exactly what I got or is it my fault (whats the point of a sundown audio forum when non sundown audio users are giving non sundown suggestions and can't go into specifics ?).

lmao i have sundown subs and yet for what you are looking for i suggested the havoc.. it wont take a rocket scientist to figure this out out

sundown subs are made to get loud and take the abuse. you are looking for SQ subs and i dont think none are. the one that might be good for what you want is the SA line but they are out of the power rating you need. all the subs after that have lots of motor force that it does not make them SQ oriented. yes they do sound good and in a box that is custom made for them they will shine. but if you want "SQ" type of sub then look elsewhere.. just dont open another thread on another vendor asking the same thing

Edited by Miguels

lmao i have sundown subs and yet for what you are looking for i suggested the havoc.. it wont take a rocket scientist to figure this out out

sundown subs are made to get loud and take the abuse. you are looking for SQ subs and i dont think none are. the one that might be good for what you want is the SA line but they are out of the power rating you need. all the subs after that have lots of motor force that it does not make them SQ oriented. yes they do sound good and in a box that is custom made for them they will shine. but if you want "SQ" type of sub then look elsewhere.. just dont open another thread on another vendor asking the same thing

Any sub can be used as sq in my opinion. But.............needs the proper box. I agree and disagree with you on this

Either way op. Get a sub that's in your power range and just have at it. We've all bought and tried plenty of subs. You need to find one you like. There is NO magic sub