USPS damage claim ....?

so my pioneer z140bh I just got back from repair decided to take a shit on me again after about 2 weeks with it being under warranty I sent it back it was heavily wrapped and packaged well would not slide at all in box and had plenty of padding pioneer emailed me saying this is how they got it. I had 500$ insurance on it and pioneer said they would fix what was wrong with unit but not replace the lcd and broken parts on it due to physical damage and I totally agree with them. They quoted me 250$ to fix it was just wondering has anyone had to deal with this and did you win ? All feedback appreciated

Before I pulled it out of my car :

e67scp.jpg

Pics pioneer sent :

10frpet.jpg

11av528.jpg

anzhua.jpg

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

chances are they will deny your claim the first time.. be persistent, yell if needed, don't be polite if they try to dick you around.. be an asshole if needed

they don't want to pay you... keep that in mind

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

chances are they will deny your claim the first time.. be persistent, yell if needed, don't be polite if they try to dick you around.. be an asshole if needed

they don't want to pay you... keep that in mind

That's what I've heard

Just pisses me off what's the point in getting insurance if

They don't honor it :/

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

small claims.. they will end up paying more if it goes that rout.. they will pay once you threaten to call you lawyers. you paid extra for a service they have to honor it

They don't have to honor anything if they say it wasn't packaged properly.

Do you have picture proof of how you packed it?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They don't have to honor anything if they say it wasn't packaged properly.

Do you have picture proof of how you packed it?

Unfortunately not I've never had this problem but then again I've always used ups but

They weren't open at the time and I had to work . Pioneer says they still may have the box it came it they can send pics of where the box was damaged if needed but they may not have it for sure

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Have won 2 cases in usps and 1 on ups. Don't waste tI'm with a clerk go right to the manager. I always take pics and video when I send or receive items for this kind of situations But they should be understanding. As stated above they will try to make you change your story and kinda say it's your fault so they don't pay you but be straight with your story and you should be good

I always take pics of condition of the item and how it was packed before shipping as proof if something like this happens because the burden of proof is on you.

You better believe they will do everything in their power to get out of paying for it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived