XS Power

1 lithium is equal to 5 G31 batts but only weighs 31lbs.....discharge capability is insane with lithium....and recharge is stupid fast....I had my ampere audio 8.0 TFE on 2 g31s in back with a g34 up front with a DC power 320amp alt ...voltage dropping to 11.9 then to 11.6 after about 30 seconds full tilt.... Added 1 lithium batt voltage stays planted at 13.1 song after song after song of continuous demoing

• Like (+1 Rep) 7

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

I saw one time where a guy donated one of his testicles to a university in exchange for a Nissan 370z. Looks like I'm going to have to do the same for a XS Lithium battery haha

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I saw one time where a guy donated one of his testicles to a university in exchange for a Nissan 370z. Looks like I'm going to have to do the same for a XS Lithium battery haha

you are going to need more than just one!

:ninja:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

1 lithium is equal to 5 G31 batts but only weighs 31lbs.....discharge capability is insane with lithium....and recharge is stupid fast....I had my ampere audio 8.0 TFE on 2 g31s in back with a g34 up front with a DC power 320amp alt ...voltage dropping to 11.9 then to 11.6 after about 30 seconds full tilt.... Added 1 lithium batt voltage stays planted at 13.1 song after song after song of continuous demoing

wow. that's impressive. ok I get it now. you really only need 1 of these lol that's bad ass.

Dang! Oh well looks like I'm not having kids lol.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Will a soul-less first born ginger child pay for one?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Will a soul-less first born ginger child pay for one?

you will need that childs child.. but for applications like mine where i was looking at over 1200+lbs in batteries.. its the greatest thing since sliced bread

i think i have said to much

:peepwall:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Only thing Im curious is the "life" of these things. I havent heard too much how long they will last. They havent been out for too long and if they only last 2-3 years (like cell phone batteries) then I wouldnt get one. If they last longer than AGMs with the proper care, then sign me up.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Only thing Im curious is the "life" of these things. I havent heard too much how long they will last. They havent been out for too long and if they only last 2-3 years (like cell phone batteries) then I wouldnt get one. If they last longer than AGMs with the proper care, then sign me up.

cycles are typically around 1000 ish under heavy use.

if you use it every day, beating it and dont have an alt to support a majority of the system, it will act like your phone, i would think the life will be similiar.

but if you have a charging system and arent deeply discharging, the life should be pretty good.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick