My ride got broken into, again...

If you got $500 to spend just pick out a high end viper or Clifford, you can't go wrong with either.

Think about adding a glass break sensor as well.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also, I'm assuming with install I should probably steer clear of car toys/best buy? Those are really the only two install bays I'm aware of in my area (never really scouted ma and pa shops due to prices). And I have heard of more shit going wrong with a basic amp install than going right.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

If you got $500 to spend just pick out a high end viper or Clifford, you can't go wrong with either.

Ok and any decent shop should carry both brands I assume?

Probably.

Make sure you check for reviews on the shop before you go in.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Probably.

Make sure you check for reviews on the shop before you go in.

Will do. Thank you for all the input

$250 does get you the higher end stuff.

that's what i paid for mine but don't know how much of a hookup i got.. i know people at many shops and i get deals on electronics. i also get deals on installs

$250 does get you the higher end stuff.

that's what i paid for mine but don't know how much of a hookup i got.. i know people at many shops and i get deals on electronics. i also get deals on installs

$250 does not get you the high end alarms.

Another one to think about is prestige that's what my last alarm was and I loved that thing, never let me down.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Anyone who dares to break into someone else car and steal stereo stuff should have their hands cut off. Sorry to hear, man. Never had mine being broken into something, (so far). I usually just keep my system to myself and no one else except my wife and small number of friends.

Good luck with alarm plans.

That's fucked up bro. I got my shit set up to where a bitch is gonna need time to steal my shit. Not saying it's not impossible but you will need bolt cutters for sure. Also, I have an alarm and a sleeping disorder. Last time someone took my radio it was a cousin and he took it out of my uncle's driveway while I was passed out drunk in his basement.

Archived