I have an 07 Suburban,2wd with 26's. Is Anyone knowledgeable of bolt on systems that will get me the desired 5 to 6 inches lower. It's an everyday driver to work and kids sporting events so dependably is a must. I'm not to interested in cutting and welding if phesable since I've been qouted 6 to 7 thousand to bag it at a local shop. Hope someone can steer me in the right bolt on setup or shop. I'm in the piedmont triad area in North Carolina.

• 2 months later...

I just recently bagged my 09' Tahoe. The rear is very simple. All you need is stock trailblazer as rear air springs and it will bolt right up. There are three tabs on the upper bracket where all you have to do it line up the tabs and twist to lock them in. There are two different ways to bag the front that bolts up. They sell the front bag brackets off of avsontheweb.com or newmaticsinc.com. That is what I have but have a problem with finding a place to mount my shocks since the control arms are made of cast. The second way is the air struts from universal air suspension which uses your front shocks. I may be switching it out to the universal air because the ride is pretty bouncy up front

• 2 months later...

I just recently bagged my 09' Tahoe. The rear is very simple. All you need is stock trailblazer as rear air springs and it will bolt right up. There are three tabs on the upper bracket where all you have to do it line up the tabs and twist to lock them in. There are two different ways to bag the front that bolts up. They sell the front bag brackets off of avsontheweb.com or newmaticsinc.com. That is what I have but have a problem with finding a place to mount my shocks since the control arms are made of cast. The second way is the air struts from universal air suspension which uses your front shocks. I may be switching it out to the universal air because the ride is pretty bouncy up front

Would that work for a 2010 suburban also

Archived