Sonic Electronix

warranty slow turn around time!

If they keep replying to emails, what have they said?

just that they will let warranty department know that I have told them the problem with the amp...but can really say if any one has even put a dmm or any to the amp yet.. Takes less then five minutes.

Cause you are special and they should put you in front of everyone else???
dude they have had the amp 3 days.. If they work 8 hour shift in a warranty department if they have that much sfuff coming back my god I dont see how they stay in business.

Well since it's Friday night I'd give them a call on Monday and just relax till then, I'm sure they'll take care of you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well since it's Friday night I'd give them a call on Monday and just relax till then, I'm sure they'll take care of you.

right... no hard feelings towards sonic as my original post just saying I wonder what sonic is doing? Sending it to RF in Arizona? Testing to repair at sonic? Sending a new one? Dont know just as long as I have one working all that matters..

Sonic is super fast at turnaround times.. One thing though do they have that in stock ? Most of the rockford shit has been on backorder. Nit sure how that works

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

They definitely are not sending it to rockford.

true.. A repair worries me if Rockford did it is one thing but not knowing if it was just some kid at sonic that might do it and not last a month or two until its messed up again not cool.

Lol this kid is funny. Even more funny is the guy who had problems with crockford. I have never had an issue with any of many amps from them. Only one actually and that was probably because I was feeding a class AB 9v, they don't like that so that's my fault. Steve has had his system up and running for YEARS and YEARS without issues. That one dude said he installed 4 rockord amps and had issues with them and sent them all back. Looks like they all had a problem with how you installed them. Scrub tiers.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm