Sundown Audio

OH YEAH!

wet_zpsv8imnw4f.jpg

Oh shit you have Jared Fabbing your box for you??

Yeah me and Jared are boy's, he built the one for my X10's & my Zv3 15's. We will be testing it Saturday!

Well he certainly knows how to get loud lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Time to do some more wiring! Sure is a bunch of work to run these 6.5s! Sure hope I like em! LOL

SO I got every thing ready for Saturday to put the X6.5's in and thought I'll go ahead and put the X10's on a meter before removing them for good. So I put them back in but with out the section of the floor so I could remove them faster. This was the first time I ever ran them like this last night. They did not hit NO where near as hard as they do with the rear floor section covering them!!!!! Makes me think that when the floor is over them it is acting like a 6th order! Any Thoughts on this?

x10_zpshnddbgvz.jpg

Well there in!!!!!! I LOVE the way they sound!! I was impressed by them for the size and the little amount of power I am pushing them with! Metered a 140.7@48hz and did a 140.0 on music! I'm not a number chaser so this is plenty enough for me! Also with it hitting more of the high side I don't have all the flex on my car like the Lows was doing! I'm sure people will give me hell it only done a 140.7 but now I can play the music I like to listen to and sounds damn good and is not messing my Wagon up!!!! I will post some pics and a video of it once I get on my lap top. I'm sure with more power I could get a better number but I'm good with it!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Will be trying them on a Sundown 4K this week to see how well they do with more power! Man that's going to be a lot of work to redo the suitcase if they preform better on the 4K then the on the RF 2500! Hope to post a better number on more power! But I know it won't be no insain numbers any how considering the size of my car but then again a 140.7 ain't too bad for some under powered 6.5's in such a big car either!

Let's see a vid of those little guys putting in work.

I got to wait for better weather to pull it out of the shop, raining like crazy here now!!!! I sure love the way they sound! I can play a WIDE range of music on them and they still get down! Now there's no denying that they can't get no where near as low as them X10's but have a much wider playing range!

Did you end up still wiring them with solid wire? If so, I'm ready to see how that turned out

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Did you end up still wiring them with solid wire? If so, I'm ready to see how that turned out

Right now no, cause I'm still testing some things! Tried the 4K today well thought I was going to try it but it went into protect!!!! Checked the true ohm load and it was .3 not .5!!!! Amp didn't like that to well!!! Going to play around with other options to see if I can squeeze some more out of them! But I love how they sound even on the 2500!!!