Sundown Audio

Yup..lol why not just take that trap door out instead of cutting it ? I can't wait to see what the 6.5 do though :good:

That options there!!! I have to see when I'm done, I'm not cutting my original one I found another one on Ebay I'll buy to play around with! Only reason I like to leave it in there is cause I do haul stuff in it every now and then! People think I'm joking but I have been grocery shopping with it before! It is a TRUE GROCERY GETTER!!! LOL

I free aired them this morning with my amp cut down just to check them out! I should of made a video of it before I unhooked em, Them little BASTARDS move! I can tell it has been a LONG time that I have run multiple subs! I had to scratch my head for a second to remember how to wire them to get my ohm load right! LOL

Nice i have been looking at those also...they're little monsters thats for sure.

I've never heard them in a 4th but I did talk to a guy that had one in a 6th and he loved it! So time will tell how well they perform in the 4th order!

got me another one today!!! LOL Boy from down the road stopped in and had his buddy with him, The Wagon was sitting out front and he was looking at it and said I like the Four 6X9's in the suitcase how does it sound? I told him for some 6X9's it aint too bad I'll let you hear it! Cut it on made sure it was a song that took a few before the Bass dropped, he was like DAMN they sound good *(BOOM)* the bass hit he yeld out WTF!!!!!!!!!! I told him yeah they do REAL good for some 6X9's! LOL You should of seen him, he kept shaking his head & saying there's NO WAY!! I LOVE messing with people like that! SO I hope the 8 X6.5's will perform as good or better then the X10's in there for an even better surprise when I tell them NAH it's just some little 6.5's hitting like that!

WOW I didn't expect this but there is a 24 hour FLASH vote off between me and RF's system for the SOTM! If you like my current build then cast a vote for it!

http://www.stevemead...our-flash-vote/