Sundown Audio

Your install looks so clean! You have some awesome fab skills and serious attention to detail, I'm jealous!

How does it sound?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Damn that's nice.

I really like those speaker wire distribution blocks did you make them yourself?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Your install looks so clean! You have some awesome fab skills and serious attention to detail, I'm jealous!

How does it sound?

Thanks man yeah it sounds great on just about any music I throw at it!!!! That was the main reason I went this route. Was looking for something very musical!

Damn that's nice.

I really like those speaker wire distribution blocks did you make them yourself?

Thanks man yeah I made them. Thought they would look better than just a few bolts with a bunch of ring terminals on it! They came out good!

Now I believe SOMEONE owes us a video!

LOL YEP you right! I did a quick video last night and it's on FaceBook but I need to upload it to YouTube. There not Video super Star's so to speak! They sound WAY better in person then my crappy mic on my tablet can pickup. Plus my flex on the car is not as violent as it was with the X10's, but I like that it'sbetter on my Old Wagon!!!!

Wish all of you guy's was local! I'm going to a show today in Raleigh NC and will be demoing these little babies out ALL day!!!! :spiteful:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Were is there a show in Raleigh?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Were is there a show in Raleigh?

Yes sorry I responded late! Took 3 adwards home today. Top 5, Best Back Yard Build, Most Creative!!! It was a DAMN good day!!!!

DSCN4560_zpsx0ncns04.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4