Sundown Audio

Made a new video of them yesterday! I must say I'm LOVING this slot port over the 4th!!!!

That's awesome! Could you tell me what song that is please?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Made a new video of them yesterday! I must say I'm LOVING this slot port over the 4th!!!!

That's awesome! Could you tell me what song that is please?

Thanks man. The creator of the song actually left me some comments on the You-Tube video!!!! B) Here is the link to the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRBEr-TGoa0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

sideshow_kustom,

How are you liking the Lithium battery? Would you buy it again given the chance? Does the performance match the expectations? I know it was prolly hard to spend that much money on one battery to try it out but what are you thoughts? Equivalent to 5 G3100's ya think? same cost same performance but huge weight/space savings?

or did it blow your expectations? Love it? never go back?

I am thinking of getting one (if i need one) but that's a hefty price tag.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

sideshow_kustom,

How are you liking the Lithium battery? Would you buy it again given the chance? Does the performance match the expectations? I know it was prolly hard to spend that much money on one battery to try it out but what are you thoughts? Equivalent to 5 G3100's ya think? same cost same performance but huge weight/space savings?

or did it blow your expectations? Love it? never go back?

I am thinking of getting one (if i need one) but that's a hefty price tag.

So far I'm in love with it. Now I went with the XS15K in my Wagon and the weight is un-real! 17 pounds! With my single D3100 at full tilt I would see drops into the low 12's since going to the Lithium I haven't seen nothing below 14.1 yet. As of now yes I would buy it again! I'm just curious of what the life cycle of it will be that is the only thing that concerns me about it. I guess time will tell that part!

How did you do the initial charge on it? Like when you got it in the mail, hook it to normal charger then put it into vehicle and all was well?

I am assuming you have some XS Power AGM ran with it and no issues correct? You're supposed to be bale to use other batteries with them. Like for me I would have a D3400 under hood and Lithium in back. That lithium is sealed and doesn't gas out right?

What does your alt charge at? cold when you first start vehicle does that Lithium see 15+ volts? What does it charge at hot (your alt) 14.8'ish?

I am wanting to run 10k RMS in just substage and am a little worried I will make a S15k work out too much (is that possible?). Like DC power HO alt dedicated to only substage, D3400 under hood, 4 runs of OFC 1/0 front to back and only a XS Power S15k in back. If I stress that lithium too much what will happen?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I have no idea what 14 6.5 sound like wish I could here it. Build is awesome

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery